Bhu Naksha Jharkhand, Jharbhoomi, Jamabandi Nakal, Apna Khata झारखण्ड अपना खाता , Jamabandi Nakal ऑनलाइन कैसे देखे at https://jharbhoomi.nic.in/
Jharkhand Government launched the new portal to check the land records online. The portal is designed for the people of the Jharkhand. Also, anyone can check the land records at any time. This portal will saves time for everyone.
The Department of Revenue and Land Reforms of Jharkhand has developed the MIS portal http://jharbhoomi.nic.in in association with National Informatics Center (NIC) to digitize land records system in Jharkhand. The main objective of this website is to provide Jharkhand Land Record (Khesra, Khata) details online to the citizen.
In this article we will show you how to register, login, apply for mutation, view land records online.
Bhu Naksha Apna Khata – Details
|Name of Scheme||Bhu Naksha|
|Launched by||Jharkhand Government|
|Objective||Land related information through online portal|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Jharkhand|
How to see Jharkhand Apna Khata Jamabandi Nakal?
The willing persons can check the Jamabandi Nakal through the official website. The person can check through state-wise and print the copies of it. You can follow the given steps to see the details of Jamabandi Nakal.
- Firstly, go to the Jharkhand Bhu Naksha portal using this link.
- You will be redirected to the home page of the official portal.
- On the home page, you have to click on the Apna Khata Dheke option.
- Select the District using the map shown on the page.
- Now, choose the block and locality.
- After that, another page will open on your screen.
- Next, Zone, Light, and Variety of Land.
- Click on the Find Account button.
- You will see the land record on the next page.
Jharkhand Bhu Naksha on Map
To check the Jharkhand Bhu Naksha details on the map. You need to follow the steps given below.
- Visit the official website of the Jharkhand Bhu Naksha through the given link. https://jharbhunaksha.nic.in/
- Next, click on the Bhu Naksha option from the page.
- Select the state, District, Circle, Halka, Mauza, and Sheet Number.
- Now, you can see the Land/ Plot Info on the map.
- Click on the Map report to check the plot information on another page.
- Click on the Show report to view the report.
- Or else, select the Show Report PDF to download the report.
How to Login to Jharkhand Bhu Naksha Portal?
To login to the portal you should have to register to the official portal. Then, using the login username and password you can login to the portal. Follow the given steps if you have the login username and password.
- Firstly, go to the official portal of the Jharkhand Bhu Naksha.
- Click on the Login option from the home page.
- After that, you have to select the login from the 4 options.
- You will be on another page.
- Select the Login type, District name, and Zone Name.
- Then, enter the username and password.
- Enter the security code and click on the Login button.
- You will be logged to your account shortly.
How to Register to Jharkhand Bhu Naksha?
If you are a new user then follow the simple steps to register yourself to the portal.
- Visit the official Jharkhand Bhu Naksha portal using this link.
- On the home page, you need to click on the Online Aavedana (Online Application) option.
- You will be redirected to another page.
- Click on the Registration button.
- After that, enter the Name, Mobile Number, Address, Town/City, Email, State, Pin Code, Password, and confirm password.
- Check all details before going to another step.
- Click on the Register Now button.
- You will receive the login details to your mobile number.
How to Apply for Online Mutation?
To apply for online mutation please follow the given steps.
- Firstly, visit the official portal of the Bhu Naksha.
- Click on the Online Aavedana option from left side of pane.
- Enter the Email ID and Password.
- Also, type the security code.
- Click on the Login button to login to your account.
- Now, click on the Online Mutation.
- Enter the details given in the page.
- Upload the required documents to the application.
- Finally, click on the Submit button.