Udyog Aadhar | Udyog Aadhar Registration 2023, MSME, UAN Activation at www.udhyogaadhaar.gov.in
The Udyog/ Udyam Aadhaar is released by the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise. The Government of India is decided to provide an Aadhaar card for the Enterprise and Employee. So, the enterprises can register to get the udyog aadhaar. The registration process is on the official website. The person can go to the official website of Udyog Aadhaar i.e. https://udhyogaadhaar.gov.in.
The Udyog Aadhaar portal was launched by the Prime Minister of India Naredra Modi on September 15th 2015. The objective of the portal is to provide the Udyog/ Udyam Aadhaar for the Enterprises and Employees. Through the Udyog aadhaar the employees can avail the Loan schemes.
The MSME is defined as follows.
- Micro Enterprise
- Small Enterprise
- Medium Enterprise
Udyog Aadhaar Registration
|Name of Scheme||Udyog Aadhaar|
|Launched by||PM of India, Narendra Modi|
|Launched on||15th Sep, 2015|
|Objective||Provide the Udyog Aadhaar|
Udyog Aadhaar Required Documents
The following are the required documents for the Udyog Aadhaar.
- Aadhaar card
- Address proof
- Bank statement
- PAN Card
- Pass port size photo
Udyog Aadhaar Registration Online Process
To register to the Udyog aadhaar, you need to follow the simple steps given below.
- Firstly, open the official website of Udyog Aadhaar using this link.
- Click on the Login button and login to the website.
- Now, enter the 12 digit aadhaar in the given field.
- Complete the verification process.
- Provide the applicant details and signature as per in Aadhaar.
- Select the caste of the applicant.
- Enter the Name of the Business.
- Select the type of Legal Entity.
- After that, enter the PAN number in the given field.
- Choose the location of the business.
- Enter the main and office address.
- Also, type the Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Provide the address of the Previous MSME.
- Then, enter the Bank account details i.e. IFSC code and account number.
- Select the type of the Business.
- After that, select the total number of employees in the company.
- Provide the details of the Machinery in the company.
- Finally, click on the Submit button.
After this, you will get an OTP to your mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on Verify. Then, the acknowledgment number will be generated and send to your mobile number.
How to Login to the Portal?
To view the details of the Udyog Aadhaar you need to login to the website. Follow the simple steps to login to the portal.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises.
- You will see the home page of the portal.
- Now, click on the Login button on the home page.
- Select the User Type i.e. Officer Login or Entrepreneur login.
- Next, enter your User ID, registration number, and password.
- Finally, click on the Submit button to login.
How to Update Udyog Aadhaar?
- Firstly, visit the Udyog aadhaar official website.
- You can see the home page of the official portal.
- From the home page, click on the Update Details option.
- You will be redirected to another page.
- Next, select the Update Enterprise Registration option.
- After that, enter your Udyam login details.
- Type the OTP and click on Verify.
- Click on the Validate button and verify the details.
- Next, the Enterprise registration form will open.
- Here, you can update the details on the application.