CSC Certificate Online Apply, TEC Registration 2022, Tec Csc CSC registration at www.csc.gov.in
TEC is Telecentre Entrepreneur Course. It is a certificate course. TEC was designed by the CSC academy. The objective of the TEC is to provide a TEC certificate to the village-level Entrepreneurs. The certificate makes the VLE to certified VLE. Through this course, the VLE can know the various information.
TEC CSC Certificate Registration 2022
Through this certificate, the VLE can become the Certified VLE and may participate in the upcoming CSC projects. Through this course, the citizens can learn the computer and network, create, learn something new with new digital skills. In India, Telecentre Entrepreneur is known as CSC (Common Service Centre).
To get a certificate you need to register yourself to the portal. Once registration, the person may need to pay the fee. The fee of the certificate may vary. Generally, the fee of certificate is Rs. 1475. If you are interested in the course, you can register and take a test. After taking the test you will get the certificate.
In this article we will show you how to register and apply for the TEC CSC Certificate at online.
|Name of Scheme||CSC TEC|
|Full form||Common Service Center|
|Department||Ministry of Electronics and Information, Government of India.|
|Obejective||To provide common services at online|
|Beneficiary||Residents in India|
Services in CSC Portal
The following are the common services available in the CSC portal.
- Aadhaar card
- Driving License
- ITR Fillings
- Pay Electricity bill
- Train Booking
- Voter ID
- Agriculture service
- Mobile Recharge
- DTH Recharge
- Kisan Credit card
- Admit card
- Birth Certificate
- More services…
Required Documents to register CSC VLE
- Aadhaar of applicant
- PAN Card
- Address proof document
- Pass port size photo
- Cancelled check copy
- Any educational certificates
CSC New Registration Requirements
- Computer with internet connection
- Web Cam
- Hard disk with minimum space
- Minimum of 512mb RAM
- CD Drive
- Licensed Windows 7/ XP/ 10
TEC Certificate Registration Process – CSC Apply Online
To get the TEC certificate, you should register to the official portal. Follow the simple steps given below to get the TEC Certificate.
- Firstly, visit the official portal of TEC (Telecentre Entrepreneur Course) through this link. http://www.cscentrepreneur.in/
- You will see the home page of the official portal.
- On the Home page, you have to select the Login with us option.
- After that, you will see the login and registration options.
- Click on the Register button.
- Now, enter your Name, Mobile Number, Email, Father name, State, District, Address, and Gender.
- Enter the date of birth and upload the photo of the Student.
- Type the captcha code shown in the image.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Pay the Fee of Rs. 1479 through online banking.
- Set the new username and password.
- Complete the application form of the TEC.
- You need to take a test exam.
- After the exam, you will get the Certificate.
How to Login to TEC?
To download or to see TEC Certificate, you have to login to the portal. Following steps will help you through the login process.
- Firstly, visit the official portal of the TEC.
- On the home page, click on the Login with us.
- After that, click on the Login button.
- Enter the Username and Password.
- Finally, Click on the Login button.