YSR Cheyutha Payment status check online, YSR Cheyutha scheme list 2022, apply cheyutha scheme online, cheyutha beneficiary list.
Chedodu Scheme is one of the welfare schemes started by the AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. The beneficiaries can check the name in the list to know the payment status. The eligible beneficiaries will get incentives and financial support from the government. Interested candidates can apply for the scheme to get benefits.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme is launched for the backward caste community i.e. SC/ST/BC and minority women in the AP state. Through this scheme, the people will get benefits and incentives from the government. This scheme is launched on 12 August 2020.
YSR Cheyutha 2022
The state government is planning to distribute the benefit amount to the eligible beneficiaries. The amount will be directly credited to the bank accounts of beneficiaries. The pension of Rs. 75,000 will be distributed accordingly. Rs. 18750 is given every year as an installment. This year’s installment will be distributed very soon.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme details
|Name of Scheme||YSR Cheyutha|
|Launched by||AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Launched date||12th August 2020|
|Benefit||Pension and Financial assistance|
|Cheyutha Amount||Rs. 75000/-|
|Beneficiaries||SC, ST, BC, and minority women|
YSR Cheyutha Required Documents
To apply for the YSR Cheytha scheme, applicants need to submit the following documents.
- Aadhaar card
- Domicile certificate
- Bank passbook
- Address proof
- Mobile number
- Caste certificate
- Photo of applicant
- Income proof
AP YSR Cheyutha Eligibility Criteria
The applicants should have the following eligibility criteria to apply for the cheyutha scheme.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidate must belong to BC/SC/ST or Minority category.
- Applicants should have a government-provided caste or community certificate.
- The applicant’s annual income should be under the poverty line.
- The applicant should have an active bank account.
- The electricity consumption of the applicant should be lower than 300 units.
- Any one in the applicant’s family should not work in the government sector.
Benefits of Cheyutha Scheme
- The eligible candidates will get Rs. 75,000.
- The amount is directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- The amount will be distributed in installments.
- Each year the beneficiary will receive Rs. 18750 as an installment.
- The eligible candidates will get incentives and benefits from the government.
YSR Cheyutha Payment Status Online
The eligible candidates can check the payment status of the Scheme online. The list is available on the official website. The following steps show you how to check the payment status of the Scheme.
- First of all, go to the official portal of the AP Navasakam i.e. https://navasakam.ap.gov.in
- On the home page, click on the YSR Cheyutha Scheme.
- Now, click on the Payment Status option.
- After that, the list of districts will appear on your screen.
- Choose your district and then your block.
- Then, select your Gram Panchayat.
- The list of beneficiaries will appear on your screen.
- You can search for your name in the list.
- Now, you can see the payment status.
How to Download Ysr Cheyutha Beneficiary List
The eligible candidates can download the beneficiary list online through the Gram Ward Sachivalayam portal. Follow the given steps to download the beneficiary list.
- Firstly, visit the official portal of the Gram Ward Sachivalayam through the following link. https://gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in/GSWS/Home/Main
- From the home page, go to the Cheyutha Scheme.
- Next, click on the Beneficiary list.
- The list of districts will appear on your screen.
- Select your district.
- Also, choose your block.
- Then, select your Gram Panchayat.
- The beneficiary list will open on your screen.
- Now you can search for your name in the list.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022 Phase 3 Payment is going to release on September 23rd 2022.
- Can I apply for Cheyutha Scheme?
Yes, anyone who are comply with the eligibility criteria can apply for the scheme.
- How to check Cheyutha payment status online?
You have to visit the official website of Navasakam or Gram Sachivalayam. Then, navigate to cheyutha scheme and download the beneficiary list.
- How much amount for the Cheyutha Scheme?
The eligible candidate will get the benefits amount of Rs. 75000. Rs. 18000 will be given every year as an installment.
- Who are eligible for YSR Cheyutha Scheme?
The people aged between 45 to 60 years, belonged to the SC/ST/BC or minority category are eligible to apply for the YSR Cheyutha scheme.