YSR Asara Pathakam (Scheme) Apply, Application Status, Beneficiary list YSR Asara Scheme Payment Status apmepma.gov.in
As in the election manifesto, the schemes in Navaratnalu have been started in AP as promised by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy.
The vision of the scheme is to improve the quality of life of urban poor families through their own strong self-reliant and self-managed institutions.
YSR Asara is one of the schemes in “Navaratnalu”. The Scheme has been launched for the Dwcra Women. According to the YSR Asara scheme, the dues of Dwcra women which are pending at the banks will be cleared by the government.
YSR Asara Details
|Name of Scheme||YSR Asara|
|Announced Date||19th August 2020|
|Initiated by||AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Implemeted date||11th September 2020|
- Must be resident of Andhra Pradesh state
- Only applicable for minority caste i.e SC, ST, BC.
- Loan taken before 11th April 2019.
- She must be a member of SHGs (Self Help Groups).
- Aadhaar card
- Income certificate
- Passport size photo
- Caste certificate
- Loan documents
- Mobile number
YSR Asara Scheme Application Process
The willing residents can go through the portal instructions to fill the application correctly. Follow the given process to fill the application easily.
- When the application is available on the website, open the application form in another tab.
- Fill in all the details given in the application form.
- Also, attach the required documents to the application.
- Verify all the detail before submitting the application.
- Once all the details are clear then click on the submit button to finalize the application.
- Note down the application/reference ID for future purposes.
YSR Asara Status
- Applicants firstly go to the official website in order to check the application status.
- On the homepage, click on the Application status option located on top of the menu.
- Next, Enter your application reference id in the given field.
- Click on the Submit button and then application status will pop up on your screen.
YSR Asara Portal Login
If you already a member or registered into the portal then directly sign in using login id credentials. Follow the steps to login to the portal easily.
- Firstly, go to the official porta of the SPMU i.e apmepma.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the Login button.
- Enter the username and password.
- Type the security code correctly in the given field.
- Click on the sign-in button to go to the dashboard of the account.
YSR Asara Beneficiary List Check
- Applicants firstly go to the official website in order to check the beneficiary list.
- Navigate and click on the “YSR ASARA-LOAN VERIFICATION REPORT” option.
- Choose the district using the drop-down button.
- Select municipality and CO.
- Also select Slum.
- The beneficiary list will be displayed on the next page along with the Loan status.
For any queries related to the YSR Asara scheme, you can directly contact them through the following helpline toll-free number.
Helpline number: 08632347302
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org