West Bengal Banglarbhumi Land Record Search, Login, Application at banglarbhumi.gov.in
The West Bengal Government has launched a new portal of Land Records. Now, all citizens of West Bengal can check their land information online. Just by sitting at their home the residents can search their land document and download them through the official portal.
Banglarbhumi 2020 Portal : banglarbhumi.gov.in
Preparation, Update and Maintenance, Distribution of Land, Management of ISU, Training of ARTI and LMTC, Rent Controller, Theka Tenancy, India Bangladesh Boundary Demarcation, Maps and records, and etc… services are available at Banglarbhumi portal.
In this article, we will share with you all the information related to the Banglarbhumi portal. Follow the simple procedure to know how to log in, Application, Application Status, and land record search.
Banglarbhumi Portal Login Process
We share you the two process of login. Follow the corresponding login process in order to login:
Departmental Users Login:
- Firstly, open the official portal of the West Bengal Banglarbhumi portal. https://banglarbhumi.gov.in/
- On the homepage, navigate and click on the Sign In option.
- Select the Departmental User option.
- Enter your Username and password in the given field.
- Type the captcha code correctly.
- Re-check the login details before you login.
- Click on the Login button to go to your account.
- Go to the official portal through the following link.
- Top of the page you will see the Sign In option so click on that.
- Select the Citizens login option.
- Enter Username and password as well.
- Type the security code in the box.
- Click on the Login button.
BanglarBhumi Registration Process
In order to register to the portal just follow the given simple steps below:
- First of all, go to the official website of Banglarbhumi.
- On the top of the page, click on the Sign Up option.
- It will take you to the Public Registration form page.
- Here, enter your Name, Middle name, Last name, Guardians name, Address, Municipality, P.S, District, PIN, Email, Mobile number.
- Verify your email and mobile number via OTP process.
- Once you verify them, set password.
- Re-enter the password.
- Type the captcha code in the given field.
- Click on the Submit button.
Once you submit the application, it will take a couple of minutes to verify your application. Once it verified then you can login using your username and password to the portal.
ROR Application Status Check
The user can check the RoR document status through the official portal. To check the application status, follow the process shown below:
- Open the official portal of West Bengal e-District on your browser.
- Login to your account using your login credentials.
- Click on the Inspection report located on the homepage.
- On the next page, type your ‘Application Identification Number’ in the given field.
- Select the Search Document option.
- Your application status will appear on the next page.
View Land Record at Banglarbhumi Portal
- Go to the Banglarbhumi portal.
- Click on the Know Your Property option located on the homepage.
- On the next page, select your district, Block, and Mouza.
- Enter the captcha in the given box.
- Click on the View button.
- Your land records will be displayed on the next page.