WB Ration Card Login, Application, Status Check at https://wbpds.gov.in/
WB Ration Card
The West Bengal Government has launched a portal and is intended to provide all in one information for Public Distribution System. The portal was designed and developed by NIC Government of India.
The ration card is compulsory for in some applications because it is a minimum document of proof of a citizen. The cardholder will able to get benefits, subsidies, and etc from the government of India. This proves how important document is the Ration card mainly in India. To make the process simple the West Bengal government takes out a new portal where the ration cards and information can be view in this portal.
WB Digital Ration Card Login Process
If you already register to the portal then follow the steps to understand the login process.
- Firstly, go to the official website of PDS West Bengal using the link. https://wbpds.wb.gov.in/
- On the homepage, navigate to the ‘For Official Purpose’ option.
- Select the Official Login option.
- You will be redirected to the Login page where you need to provide your details.
- Enter login User ID and Password in the given fields.
- Answer the simple question for verification.
- Click on the Login button.
Once you click on the Login button, you will be redirected to your account where you can view, download, or change information of your digital ration card.
Documents Required to Register to Digital Ration
The following are the required documents to register to the digital ration online:
- Aadhaar card
- Mobile Number
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Passport size photo
- Income certificate
- Email address
West Bengal Ration Card Application Process
- Visit the official website through the following link.
- Scroll down the page and select ‘Click here to apply online for Non-Subsidised Ration Card
or Conversion to Non-Subsidised Ration Card’ link.
- On the next page, type your mobile number.
- Click on Get OTP.
- Select the Validate button.
- It will take you to the application page.
- Provide your details to the application.
- Click on the Show Member option.
- Choose to ‘Add another’ option.
- Fill the family details.
- Click on save and view application option.
- Go to the verification process.
- Click on the Submit button.
- You will get the application/reference number after the process.
- Note down the number and keep it safe for further use.
Ration Card Status Check Online West Bengal
In order to check your digital ration card application status then, follow the given process:
- Go to the official portal using the link.
- Click on the search Beneficiary or scroll down the page.
- Enter the application number.
- Click on the search button.
- The next page will display the application status.
Benefits of the Digital Ration Card
- All citizens can view or download the ration online through the portal.
- This brings the transparency of the government to the people.
- The changes are allotted fair price shops in any urgent occasions.
- The surrender certificate can be generated through the portal.
- Modifications can make on the previous digital ration card.
- Updates of prices of commodities and schemes can be view through the portal.
If you have any other queries or any trouble then, contact to the following number.
1800 345 5505 / 1967 (TOLL FREE)
11A, Mirza Ghalib Street,
Kolkata – 700087, West Bengal
FAQ-Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Ration card?
The ration card is compulsory for in some applications because it is a minimum document of proof of a citizen. The cardholder will able to get benefits, subsidies, and etc from the government of India. This proves how important document is the Ration card mainly in India.
- Who are eligible for the Ration card?
The families with weak economical background and middle class families are eligible for the scheme.
- What is the Official website of West Bengal Ration card?
The official website of WB Ration is https://wbpds.wb.gov.in/