Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2021 State Wise List Check Online
The Vidhwa Pension yojana is one of the Uttar Pradesh state government schemes. The Vidhwa Pension Yojana has launched by the Uttar Pradesh state government where to provide financial assistance for the widowed women in UP. This scheme is only eligible for the people who are below the poverty level. In this guide, we will show you how to check the state-wise list, applying process, the status of the application.
If you are looking to apply for the Vidhwa Pension scheme then this article will help you through some simple steps.
Vidhwa Pension Yojana
|Name of the Scheme||Vidhwa Pension Yojana|
|Launched by||Central government|
|Scheme type||Government scheme|
|Objective of the scheme||To grant pension for widow women|
|Benefit||Rs. 300/-per month|
The Vidhwa Pension yojana scheme is for widows of age between 18 to 60. The eligible candidates can get the benefit amount of Rs. 300/- per month in their account. Those who live under the poverty line are only eligible for the scheme.
The benefit amount will directly be transferred to the beneficiary bank account. This amount cannot fulfill their needs but somewhat helps with the basic requirements.
The widow women can go through the official portal to apply for the scheme.
Vidhwa Pension Yojana Required Documents
The following are the required documents you need to submit along with the application form.
- Aadhaar card
- Bank Account passbook
- Voter ID
- Birth certificate
- Death certificate of Husband
- Income certificate
- Passport size photo
Vidhwa Pension UP
If you are looking to apply for the scheme then follow the simple steps given below:
- Firstly, visit the official portal through the following link. www.sspy-up.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the home page of the official portal.
- From the homepage, click on the Apply Now button.
- It will be redirected to another page where the application will open.
- In the application form fill in all the details.
- Enter your name, state, address, mobile number and etc.
- By completing the form, you need to click on the ‘I agree’ option and solve the captcha.
- Click on the Save button to finish the registration process.
- The registration number will show on your display. Note the registration number for further purposes.
- Now, select the submit button to submit the application.
- Next, take the print of the application form.
- Submit the application to the DPO/DHWO office.
- Attach the required document proofs to the application.
- Submit the application form then you will get the application number.
Widow Pension Payment Status Online
- First of all, visit the official website of the Vidhwa Pension using the link below.
- Click on the Login option from the homepage.
- If you have an account then directly login to the portal or else create an account.
- Login using your login ID credentials i.e. username and password.
- Choose a scheme displayed on the homepage.
- Click on the payment status check option.
- Enter the application or reference number.
- Click on search to find your details.
- On next page you will get the payment details.
Vidhwa Pension Scheme State Wise List
|State||Official Portal Link|
|Andhra Pradesh||Check Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Check Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Check Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Check Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Check Here|
FAQ-Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Vidhwa Pension Yojana?
The Vidhwa Pension yojana scheme is a government scheme. the main motto of the scheme is to provide financial support for widows of age between 18 to 60.
- Who are eligible for Vidhwa Pension Yojana?
This Vidhwa Pension Yojana scheme is only eligible for the people who are at below poverty level.
- What is the official website to apply for Vidhwa Pension Yojana?
The official portal to apply for the Vidhwa Pension Yojana is www.sspy-up.gov.in