UP Scholarship Apply, Last Date, Status, and Application Form is available at http://scholarship.up.nic.in. the students of UP can directly go through the portal to apply for the SAKSHAM. The applied candidates must verify the application form and authentication at the respective institution.
In this guide, we will share you all the details and process of application with simple and easy steps.
UP Scholarship Login
|Name of Scheme||UP Scholarship|
|Beneficiary||Students of UP|
|Type of Scheme||Scholarship/Yojana|
|Launched By||UP State Government|
|Objective||Financial support through Scholarships|
UP Scholarship [Apply SAKSHAM] Application Process
Step-1: Registration to the portal
- Firstly, applicants need to visit the official portal i.e. https://scholarship.up.nic.in.
- On the homepage, navigate to the Students option and then select the Registration option.
- Now, choose the link that you want to register for.
- Fill in all the details mention in the registration application.
- Check all details and submit the application.
- Note down the application or reference ID or take a print out of the application.
Step-2: Login to the Portal
- Go to the official portal and then navigate to Students section.
- Select “Fresh Login” option.
- Now, click on the type of login.
- Next, enter the login details.
- Click on Proceed button to login to the portal.
Step-3: Application Form Submission
- After successful login click on that you want to apply.
- Now, click on the Application Form option.
- On next page, provide all your personal details including aadhaar number and account number.
- Click on the Submit to finalize the application form.
- Note down the application reference ID.
Step-4: Uploading the Required Documents
- Next step of the applying process, that you need to upload the documents/proofs i.e. Aadhaar, income, caste certificate, and etc…
- Check the documents before submitting them.
- Click on Proceed button to submit the documents.
Step-5: Verification Process
After the application submission, take a print out and take the application form along with the documents to the respective institutions. The educational institutions will verify and finalize them.
Required Documents for saksham
- Aadhaar card
- Candidate bank account number
- Passbook copy
- Caste certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Income certificate
- Institution documents
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
UP Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- The family income should be under 1lakh per annum.
- The family should not own a 4-wheeler vehicle.
- One member of the family is only eligible.
Toll Free No. 18001805131