UP Jansunwai Portal Registration, APP, Complaint Status at http://jansunwai.up.nic.in.
The Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Adityanath launched a new portal called UP Jansunwai. Through the portal, the residents of UP can lodge any complaint in the portal. The objective of the portal is to direct interaction with the residents to solve their problems. The official website of Uttar Pradesh at http://jansunwai.up.nic.in.
In this guide, we will show you how to lodge a complaint in UP portal step by step.
|Name of Scheme||Uttar Pradesh Janunwai|
|Launched By||UP CM Yogi Adityanath|
|Objective||Direct interactive mission to solve the people problems|
|Department||Uttar Pradesh Public Grievance Department|
- Firstly, the user has to go through the following portal i.e. http://jansunwai.up.nic.in/
- The home page will open on your screen.
- From the home page, the user has to select the “Complaint Registration” option. After that, the information will appear on your screen.
- Next, the user will have to be registered into the portal.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Now, enter your email id and mobile number,
- Also, enter the captcha code in the given field and select the submit button.
- Enter the OTP which is sent to your email ID and mobile number. Click on the submit to verify.
- It will be redirected to the application form where the user will have to provide the details. After that, the applicant can lodge a complaint online and click on submit to finish the application process.
- Once the registration completed, note down the registration number for further process.
How to Check the UP Jansunwai Complaint Status
- First of all, visit the official portal of the Uttar Pradesh. Use the following link to directly go to the portal i.e. http://jansunwai.up.nic.in/
- The homepage of the portal will appear on your screen.
- On the homepage, navigate and click on the Track Compliant Status option.
- On the next page, type your Complaint Number, Mobile Number, and Email ID.
- Also, enter the Captcha code shown in the image, in the given field.
- Click on the Submit button to track the status of the complaint.
- The user will see the complaint status on the next page. Click on the print option to take a print out of the complaint status.
Complaints Registered in UPJansunwai Portal
How to Send Remainder of Complaint
- Firstly, go to the official portal of the UP Jnsunwai through the following link i.e. http://jansunwai.up.nic.in/SendReminder.html
- After that, the homepage of portal will display on your screen.
- On the homepage, scroll down and select the Send Reminder option.
- It will take you to another page where you need to enter the complaint number.
- Type the complaint number in the given field.
- Click on the Search button to find your compliant.
- Finally, select the Send Reminder option.