UP Birth Certificate apply online, application form download online at official website at https://edistrict.up.gov.in/
Birth Certificate UP
Uttar Pradesh state people now can apply for their birth certificate at their homes. The state government launched an official portal for state people. If you want to apply for a birth certificae then visit the official portal of UP. In this article, we will show you how to apply for a certificate, download and fill the application form.
The berth certificate is an essential document for every citizen. This is a document issued by the state government. This document serves as the proof of document for every individual. The certificate helps the individual to apply for many schemes and government services. It is compulsory to register a with in 21 days of a person’s birth.
UP Birth Certificate
|Scheme||UP Birth Certificate 2021|
|Official Portal||e Sathi UP|
How to Apply for UP Birth Certificate Online?
Interested candidates can apply by following the given steps.
- Firstly, visit the official portal of e Sathi using the given link i.e., http://18.104.22.168/citizenservices/login/login.aspx
- From the home page, click on the “New Registration” option.
- The registration form will appear on your screen.
- Provide the details of the applying candidate i.e., Name, Address, Date of birth, gender, mobile number, and etc…
- Verify your mobile number using the OTP.
- Now, the application form for the Uttar Pradesh birthcertificate will open.
- The applicant has to upload the photo, aadhaar card, affidavit, and registration form.
- Make sure to scan the documents neatly.
- Re-check the details and documents then click on the Submit button.
- Finally, download the reference form and take a print of it.
Application Form Verification
- Once the application form submitted, the application form will go through the Uttar Pradesh verification process.
- The Uttar Pradesh E-Sathi department will verify your application form within a week or 10 days.
- After that, you will get the message that “your application form is sucessfully verified”.
- Now, you can go to the official portal to download the Certificate online.
How to Check UP Birth Certificate Application Status?
- Firstly, you have to visit the official webiste. http://22.214.171.124/citizenservices/login/login.aspx
- On the home page, you have to select the “Application Form Status” option.
- On the next page, enter the reference/application form number.
- Also, enter the captcha code as shown in image.
- Click on the Submit button.
- You can see the status of the application form.
How to UP Birth Certificate Download
The applied candidates can download the Uttar Pradesh certificate online through the given steps:-
- First, you need to go to the official UP E-Sathi portal.
- There, you have to select the Services option.
- Search for Birth Certificate.
- Enter the birth certficate form number.
- Enter the captcha code and click on the Submit button.
- The borth certificate will download on your device automatically.