UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Apply 2020, Login. UP unemployment allowance apply online at http://sewayojan.up.nic.in
UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana has been launched by the state government of Uttar Pradesh. This is the scheme for youth who completed their education and searching for a job in the state but the poor conditions they may unable to get any job.
For those youth, the government will provide financial assistance of Rs. 1,000 to Rs. 1,500 per month. The willing aspirants can apply for the scheme online. In this article, we will show you how to apply and login to the official portal. To avail benefits from the scheme, the citizen must be registered to the official portal of UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana.
The objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance for the unemployed youth. Through this scheme, unemployment will reduce and get more opportunities for educated youth.
Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Details
|Name||UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana|
|Launched by||Employment department, Gov of UP|
Required Documents for UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
- Aadhaar card
- Bank Passbook
- Residency certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Income certificate
- ID card
- Graduate certificate
- Mobile Number
- Applicant Photo
Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Apply Online
The aspirants can follow the steps to apply for the UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana online:
- Firstly, go to the official website through the following link. http://sewayojan.up.nic.in.
- Click on the New Account option located on the menu.
- Type your name, mobile number, email id, user id, and password.
- Re-enter the password and type captcha code in the given box.
- Click on the Submit button.
- It will redirect you to another page to fill your personal details.
- Provide your details including address.
- Also attach the required documents to the application i.e. photo, certificates, and signature.
- Recheck the application before going to submit.
- Click on Submit to finish the application process.
Integrated Employment Portal UP Login
If you already have an account then follow the below steps to login:
- First of all, visit the official portal using the link.
- On the homepage, click on the Login option.
- Choose your role in the portal through the drop-down button.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Type captcha code correctly.
- Then click on submit to login to your account.
Sewayojan Forgot password Reset Process
- Open the same portal and click on the login option.
- On the next page, click on the ‘Forgot password?’ link located under the submit button.
- Click on next.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Type of security code.
- Click on continue.
- Password will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Search Government Job
- Go to the UP Integrated Employment portal.
- On the homepage, click on the Government Jobs option.
- Select department, district, recruitment type, recruitment group, and types of post.
- Click on the Search button.
Government jobs with total vacancy will be shown on the next page.