Udise Plus Online Portal Login, Registration, School Login, Data Entry, Login for all states, Login for Uttar Pradesh, Udise Login for Karnataka, Udise+ Login for all users, know your school at udiseplus.gov.in
The Udise Plus Online Portal Login, Registration, School Login, Data Entry, and information about the portal are given in this article. Udise Plus for all states i.e. Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh login can be done through the Udise portal. The portal Udise Plus was launched fall of 2013-14 by the Department of School Education and Literacy.
Udise is a data collecting portal, it was started to collect all the information about secondary education and primary education schools. Then the government of India changed from Udise to Udise+ which includes additional features.
Udise system is used by many schools and educational institutions. Through the portal, anyone can acquire information about any school which follows the Udise system.
The parent can find the best school to educate their child through the portal. To view all the information about the schools, the user should register and login to access these features.
Udise Plus Online Portal
|Launched by||Department of School Education of UP|
|Beneficiary||Teachers and Parents of UP|
Registration Process for Udise Plus Portal
The following is the process to register yourself to the portal;
- Firstly, visit the official website of Udise+ through the link given. https://udiseplus.gov.in/
- The home page of the Udise Plus portal will open on your screen.
- From the home page, click on the Login option.
- The user can log in if already registered or click on the registration option.
- Fill the application form with all your credentials.
- Click on the continue button.
- Click on I agree.
- Attach the required documents to the application form.
- Now, enter your mobile number and email ID.
- After that, click on the Next button.
- Enter the OTP that you received on your phone.
- Click on the Submit button to finish the registration process.
Udise Plus Portal Login for All Users Process
If you already a registered member, then follow the steps given below;
- First of all, go to the official portal of the Udise plus portal using the link following. https://udiseplus.gov.in/
- The official portal of the Udise home page will open in front of your screen.
- Click on the login button which is on the top of the screen.
- Now, select Login for the State /UT except Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, and Karnataka option.
- Next, login portal will display.
- Enter your username and password.
- Type the captcha code on the given field.
- Click on the Login button.
Udise+ Login Process for Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka and Bihar
- First visit the official portal of the Udise+.
- Click on the Login button which is on the Menu of the home page.
- Now, select “Login only for Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka and Bihar” option.
- Provide your login User Name and Password.
- Also, type the captcha code which is shown in the image.
- Finally, click on the Login button.
Udise+ Login for State, District and Block Coordinator Process
Follow the given process to login for State/UT,District and Block MIS Coordinator Only;
- First of all, go to the Udise+ portal or click on the following link to go directly.
- From the home page, click on the Login button.
- Now, select “Login for State/UT,District and Block MIS Coordinator Only” option.
- Enter your username and password.
- Provide captcha in the given field.
- Click on the Login button to login to your account.
For any inquiry, the uses can contact on (011) 23765605 or mail at udiseplus-mhrd.gov.in.