Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme Application Form, Eligibility, Status at official portal https://gwmc.gov.in/pensions/pensiononlineappl.aspx and this article.
The government of Telangana has launched new schemes a few years ago. Aasara is one of the schemes launched by the KCR government to ensure the life of economically weaker section people. Previously the scheme is only eligible for old people, widow women, and physically abled people. Now, it is applicable for AIDS patients, elephantiasis, Goud community people, and beedi workers.
Ts Aasara Pension
The Aasara scheme was launched by C.M of Telangana Mr. K. Chandrashekhar Rao on 8th November 2014. The eligible people can apply for the scheme to get benefits. However, the eligible people need to submit the application form along with the proofs and documents. In this article, we are going to show you how to apply for the Telangana Asara Pension scheme.
|Name of Scheme||Aasara Pension Scheme|
|Launched by||KCR Government|
|Eligibility||Old people, AIDS patients, elephantiasis, Goud community people, widow women, and beedi workers|
Documents Required to Apply Aasara Scheme
- Aadhaar card
- Income certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Age proof
- Death certificate
- Residential documents
- Post office savings account
- Mobile number
- Passphoto of applicant
- The applicant age should be above 65 years.
- One per family is only eligible to avail this scheme.
- Disabled persons, AIDS patients, elephantiasis patients, Goud Community people, and Beedi Workers are only eligible for the scheme.
- The family should belonged to the primitive tribe groups.
How to apply for Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme?
- Firstly, you have to visit the official portal of GWMC(Greater Warangal Municipal Corporation) i.e. https://gwmc.gov.in/
- You can see the home page of the official portal of GWMC.Now, you have to scroll down the page and go to the Online Applications Section.
- After that, select the Pension Application option. https://gwmc.gov.in/pensions/pensiononlineappl.aspx
- Now, enter the Mobile number in the given field.
- Click on send OTP button.
- Enter the OTP in the given field and click on Submit.
- Now, application form will open on your screen.
- Enter your details i.e. Name, Aadhar number, House number, locality, Gender, Caste, Land, Address, Cell no, date of birth, Ration card, Marital status, Bank account number, IFSC, and etc…
- Now, upload the required documents as exactly mentioned in page.
- Enter the captcha code as given in image.
- Finally, check all the details and click on the Submit button.
Aasara Pension Status
How to Check the Aasara Scheme Application Status?
The applied candidates can check the application status by following the given steps.
- First, you have to go to the official GWMC website.
- On the home page, you have to click on the Pension application.
- On the left side of pane, select the Search Application Status option.
- After that, enter the Application reference number in the given field.
- Click on the Search Application Status button.
- Finally, you can see the application status on the page.
In this way, you can check the Aasara Scheme application status.
Helpline Toll-Free Number: 1800 425 1980
Call Center Number: 9701999645