Government of Tamilnadu has come up with another welfare scheme that will provide employment to the students of the Tamil Nadu state. Tnvelaivaaippu TN Employee Login, Registration, Renewal at https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in
The Scheme called Tnvelaivaaippu has been launched to employ the students of Tamil Nadu. The scheme has launched by the state government of Tamil Nadu. Tnvelaivaaippu employment exchange scheme is for the young’s who completed their graduation and Job seekers. Through the scheme, these students may get a job by registering for the portal. In this article, we will show you how to register and login into the portal.
Tnvelaivaaippu is an online portal has been launched in 2013.The Main object of this online portal, the candidates do not need to visit any TN employment office to apply for the job. Those who enrolled in the portal may get the government job of their skills. Through this scheme, unemployment will get decreased in the Tamil Nadu state. Many states in India also interested in this scheme to reduce unemployment all over India.
Follow the simple steps given below to know how to login into the portal:-
- Firstly, visit the official portal of Tnvelaivaaippu. Link.
- Click on the Login option located left side of the Homepage.
- In the login section, enter your Exchange login details i.e User ID and password.
- Click on the right arrow button to log in.
- Go to the official portal of Tnvelaivaaippu.
- On the left side login section, you will see the ‘Candidate login Click Here’ option. Click on that option.
- Using the drop-down button select the Exchange code.
- Select your gender.
- Enter your registration year.
- Type registration number.
- Also, enter the User ID and User Name.
- Type password and click on the Login button.
Documents Required for Registration
The following are required documents for registration:
- Aadhaar ID
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Voter ID
- Ration card
- Birth certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Education/graduation certificate
Tnvelaivaaippu Registration 2024 Process
- Open the same portal on your browser.
- Click on the ‘For New User ID Registration 2023
- Click Here’ option located under the Candidate login option.
- Read the conditions carefully then select the I Agree to accept the terms and conditions.
- It will redirect to the application page.
- Provide all your details i.e Name, Father’s Name, Gender, Email ID, Mobile Number, Aadhaar number, and others.
- Re-check after filling the application.
- Click on the Save button to complete the registration.
- Note down the User ID and password for further use.
Tnvelaivaaippu Application Process
- Go to the Tnvelaivaippu portal.
- Log in using your login user id and password.
- Select your district and other details on the next page.
- Provide a mobile number.
- Click on the Submit button.
- A Receipt will be sent to your registered Email address.
- The receipt will show you the interview date and details.
- Submit the certificates to the portal within 15 days of registration.
- You will get the employment registration exchange card once you submit.
- Keep the card safe for further use.
|Name of Scheme
|Government of Tamil Nadu
|Tamil Nadu state youth
Dial to the following number if you have any issues or queries regarding the login portal. 044-22500124
FAQ-Frequently Asked Questions
What is Tnvelaivaaippu Scheme?
Tnvelaivaaippu is a scheme that has been launched by Tamil Nadu state government to employ students. Through registration, these students may get a job according to their graduation.
What is the Benefit of Tnvelaivaaippu?
Those who enrolled in the portal may get the government job of their skills. Through this scheme, unemployment will get decreased over the Tamil Nadu state. Many states in India also interested for this scheme to reduce unemployment all over India.
How can I register for the Tnvelaivaaippu Scheme?
Open the same portal on your browser. Click on the ‘For New User ID Registration Click Here’ option located under the Candidate login option. Read the conditions carefully then select the I Agree to accept the terms and conditions. Fill in all the details in the application and click on the submit.
What is the Official website of Tnvelaivaaippu?
The official website of Tnvelaivaaippu is https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in