TNPDS Smart Ration Card Apply, Status, Application 2020 The application of the TNPDS Ration Card is also submitted through online mode and the distribution will be done through online mode. at https://www.tnpds.gov.in/
To acknowledgment of Digital India, the government of Tamil Nadu started the digital ration card services. In this article, we are going to share with you all the related information related TNPDS Smart Ration card.
TNPDS means Tamil Nadu Public Distribution System. The food supply and consumer protection department of the Tamil Nadu government providing the smart ration card to all over the state for every ration cardholder. This will provide transparency to the citizens of the state. The citizens now can apply the smart ration through the official portal. The willing people need to submit the application with attachment proofs online.
TNPDS Smart Ration Card Status
To search the application status of the TNPDS smart ration card, follow the simple steps given below:
- Visit the official website through the following link.
- It will redirect to the homepage, click on the Status of e-Card Application option located right side of the page.
- Enter your Note/Reference number in the box.
- Click on the Register button.
- The next page will show the status of the TNPDS smart ration card.
TNPDS Smart Ration Card Application Form
If you want to apply for the TNPDS ration card then follow the process given below:
- Firstly, go to the official portal of TNPDS using the given link.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Apply for the Electronic card’ option.
- Enter all your details including your address, district, mobile number, and other details.
- Attach the required documents to the application form.
- Agree on the given terms and conditions.
- Check all your details once again and click on the Register button.
- Copy the reference number and note down for further use.
TNPDS Smart Card Overview
|Name||Smart ration card|
|Launched By||Tamil Nadu State Government|
|Objective||Digitization of TN state|
|Beneficiaries||Tamil Nadu State People|
Various Tamil Nadu Digital Smart Ration Cards
According to the various economic statuses the government of Tamil Nadu providing four types of digital ration cards.
- The Light Green smart card is for the rice and other items as per the shop prices.
- The white card is for the additional 3 kg of sugar.
- Khaki Card is issued for the Police up to the inspector’s rank.
- Those who are not eligible to take any commodity from the ration shops issued the No Commodity card.
Benefits in COVID-19 Period
- The government providing free ration to the ration card holders in PDS shops.
- The commodities like rice, dhal, oil, sugar, and others are now providing for free.
- The ration cardholders will also get the Rs. 1000/- in their bank account
Required Documents to Apply for Smart Ration Card
The below documents are required to apply for the smart ration card:
- Pan Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank passbook
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photo
- Electricity consumption bill
Smart Card (Electronic Card) Related Services
- Go to the official website of TNPDS.
- On the Homepage, you can see the Electronic card related services section.
- Choose the service you want and submit the application after filling it.
- Add Member
- To change Address
- To make the head of the family change
- Remove family member
- Card related service status
Ration Card Tamilnadu Mobile App
The Tamilnadu ration card related app enable the user to access the portal services through the app. The card holder can download the app from the official website. The Ration Card app is available for the both Android and iOS.
Tamilnadu Ration Card Public App for Android:
Tamilnadu Ration Card Public App for iOS:
TNPDS Smart Card Helpline Contact Number:
Call to this number: 1967 or 1800-425-5901
Email to the following address: email@example.com
For Gurunjnews Services
Send the code to 9773904050 by SMS from your registered mobile number
- PDS <Gap> 101 – Product Details in Fair Price Shop
- PDS <Gap> 102 – Fair Price Shop Status (Open/Closed)
- PDS <Interval> 107 – For Payment Complaint
FAQ-Frequently Asked Questions
- What is TNPDS?
TNPDS means Tamil Nadu Public Distribution System. The food supply and consumer protection department of the Tamil Nadu government providing the smart ration card to all over the state for every ration cardholder. This will provide transparency to the citizens of the state.
- What is the official website of TNPDS?
The official website of TNPDS is https://www.tnpds.gov.in/