Tamil Nadu Electricity Bill Online Payment TNEB Tneb | Tneb online payment | Tneb online
Tamil Nadu state government made electricity bill payments digitalized. Through online, any citizen of the TN state can pay their monthly electricity bill easily. TNEB generates your monthly electricity consumption bill, they made the bill payments online which makes citizens hassle-free process also safe and secure payments. No paper or printout needed after the payment has done. The process is 100% secured and guaranteed by the TN government.
To make the payment, the person needs a credit/ Debit card or else through Net Banking. In this guide, we will show you step by step process to make payment online.
This article explains to you how to pay monthly electricity bills online of the Tamil Nadu state government.
Through UPI, Debit Card, Net Banking, Credit Card, or E-wallets one can make payment seamlessly. If you are up to pay your bill offline then go to the TNEB office and pay via cash.
TNEB Bill Payment Online Process
Just you need to follow the simple steps in order to pay your TN electricity bill online easily.
- Firstly, go to the Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation LTD (TANGEDCO) portal through the given link below https://www.tnebnet.org/awp/login
- On the homepage, click on the Pay Online through Quick Pay link.
- You will be redirected to another portal of TNEBNET.
- Provide your Consumer Number, Mobile Number, and also Email.
- Also, enter the captcha code.
- Click on the Quick Pay button.
- You will get the OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Click on the Login button or press Enter.
- Select the Bill that you want to pay.
- Once you click on the Pay option you’ll be redirected to the payment page.
- Here, you can pay through using UPI, Net Banking, Debit/Credit Card.
- Once the payment has done, it will display the payment receipt.
- Download and save the receipt for future purposes.
Note that the process may take two to three days to reflect due to online process.
Tneb Online Payment
Tamil Nadu Electricity Bill Pay Online through Mobile App
The citizens can also download the mobile application to pay their electricity bills. Follow the simple steps given below to know how to pay the electricity bill through the app:
- Take your mobile and open the Play store or any other app store.
- Search for the TANGEDCO app.
- Tap on the Install button to download.
- Once the app was installed on your mobile phone open it.
- Grant the permissions to access the media files from your phone.
- On the login page, type your Login username and password.
- Tap on the Login button to go to the dashboard.
- Once you logged into your account you can access all options on the app
- Tap on Quick pay to your electricity bill.
- Select the bill and tap on pay.
- Pay through any mode i.e. Net Banking, Debit Card/ Credit Card, or UPI.
- Once the process has done, download the receipt and save it on your mobile phone.
TNEB Customer Care Number
If you have any doubts regarding the payment or issues then contact through their helpline mobile number.
Helpline Number: 044-28524422 / 044-28521109.
Whatsapp Number: 9445850811
Office Number: 044-24959525
Go to the official portal and click on the Customer Complaint section so register a complaint.