Telangana Rythu Bandhu Payment Status, Beneficiary list check, Application Form at treasury.telangana.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for the Rythu Bandhu Scheme
- The farmer must be a citizen of the Telangana state.
- Farmers must have cultivated land.
- The farmer should be below the poverty line is eligible.
- The commercial farmers are not eligible.
Essential Documents to Apply Rythu Bandhu
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter ID
- BPL Card
- Land Ownership Documents
- Caste Certificate
- Band Account Details
Rythu Bandhu Status
- Firstly, go to the Official portal of Rythu Bandhu through the following link https://treasury.telangana.gov.in/.
- Click on ‘Rythu bandhu Scheme Rabi Details’ option in the menu located on Homepage.
- Choose the Scheme Wise Report using the drop-down button.
- Type your personal details in the given fields.
- Choose the year (2021).
- Type your PPBNO Number in the given box.
- Click on the submit button.
- The Payment status will appear on your screen.
Rythu Bandhu Beneficiary List 2021-2022
- First of all, visit the Rythu Bandhu website https://treasury.telangana.gov.in/.
- On the Homepage, Choose the scheme that you wish to apply.
- Tick the beneficiary list of the scheme.
- Select the Cheque Distribution Schedule Report
- Select the District or Mandal.
- Click on the Check button
- The beneficiary list will appear on your screen. Click on the Download option to download.
Download Rythu Bandhu Group Life Insurance Claim Form
- First of all, Visit the official portal Rythu Bandhu https://treasury.telangana.gov.in/.
- Click ‘Claim form download’ located in the notification list.
- The claim form will be downloaded shortly on your PC. You can also print the form.
- Type your details in the form and submit it to the nearby office.
Banks Available at Rythu Bandhu Scheme
Andhra Bank, AP Grameena Vikas Bank, State Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, Indian Overseas Bank,Corporation Bank, Canara Bank, Telangana Grameena Bank, IDBI Bank, TSCAB
Rythu Bandhu Helpline Number
You can dial to this Number: 040 2338 3520
Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ground Floor, D-Block,
Near Nizam College,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500001.