Telangana Rythu Bandhu Payment Status, TS Rythu Bandhu Beneficiary list 2022 check, Application Form at treasury.telangana.gov.in
To Give Financial Assistance to Farmers in Telangana state, the government has launched a welfare scheme known as Rythu Bandhu Scheme. The scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Telangana state.
In the present 2022-23 financial year government of telangana has released Rs.7,700 crores.Telangana government also ready to set up toll free number to all farmers who need help and assistance further details about Rythu Bandhu, Rythu Bima schemes.
Eligibility Criteria for the Rythu Bandhu Scheme
- The farmer must be a citizen of the Telangana state.
- Farmers must have cultivated land.
- The farmer should be below the poverty line is eligible.
- The commercial farmers are not eligible.
Telangana Rythu Bandhu Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter ID
- BPL Card
- Land Ownership Documents
- Caste Certificate
- Band Account Details
Rythu bandhu 2022 Release Date
Telangana Government is going to release Rythu Bandhu Payments from 28.12.02022 to all eligible farmers of ts state. In the present financial year one lakh new beneficaries has added to Rythu Bandhu scheme.
Rythu Bandhu Status
How to check TS Rythu Bandhu Payment Status 2022 step by step process
- Firstly, go to the Official portal of Rythu Bandhu through the following link
- Click on ‘Rythu bandhu Scheme Rabi Details’ option
IN the menu located on TS Rythu Banhu Homepage.
- Choose the Scheme Wise Report using the drop-down button
Type your personal details in the given fields.
- Choose the Year
Type your PPBNO Number in the given box.
- Click on the submit button
The Payment status will appear on your screen.
Rythu Bandhu Beneficiary List 2022-2023
- First of all, visit the Rythu Bandhu website https://treasury.telangana.gov.in/.
- On the Homepage, Choose the scheme that you wish to apply.
- Tick the beneficiary list of the scheme.
- Select the Cheque Distribution Schedule Report
- Select the District or Mandal.
- Click on the Check button
- The beneficiary list will appear on your screen. Click on the Download option to download.
Download Rythu Bandhu Group Life Insurance Claim Form
- First of all, Visit the official portal Rythu Bandhu https://treasury.telangana.gov.in/.
- Click ‘Claim form download’ located in the notification list.
- The claim form will be downloaded shortly on your PC. You can also print the form.
- Type your details in the form and submit it to the nearby office.
Banks Available at Rythu Bandhu Scheme
Andhra Bank, AP Grameena Vikas Bank, State Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Corporation Bank, Canara Bank, TS Grameena Bank, IDBI Bank, TSCAB
Rythu Bandhu Helpline Number
- You can dial to this Number: 040 2338 3520
- Email at: email@example.com
- Address: Ground Floor, D-Block, Near Nizam College,Hyderabad, Telangana 500001.