Swasthya Sathi West Bengal health scheme 2023 apply online, register for smart card online at the official portal swasthyasathi.gov.in. Check eligibility and required documents for Scheme.
The Swasthya Sati scheme is launched by the West Bengal state government. This is a Health scheme announced by the WB CM Mamata Benerjee in 2019. The main objective of the scheme is to provide medical treatment for citizens for free. There are many other benefits of the scheme. Every citizen who falls under the eligibility criteria can apply for the scheme online. The residents can apply for the Scheme at the official portal.
The applied candidate will get a health card. This Smart cardholder will only get the benefits and health coverage from the scheme. If you want to know more about the scheme, then in this article we are going to show you the application process, eligibility, status, smart card features, and more.
Swasthya Sathi Form
|Name of Scheme||Swasthya Sathi Scheme|
|Started by||WB CM Mamata Banerjee|
|Benefit||Health benefits for citizens|
|Beneficiary||Residents of West Bengal|
West Bengal Health Scheme
swasthyasathi application form download, To register to the West Bengal Scheme, the citizens should go to the official portal. Once the applicant fill the application form, he/she will get the message. Therefore, the applied candidate can download the Smart Health Card online. The person needs to show the smart health card to avail the health coverage in hospitals. The government will provide up to 5 lakh.
How to Apply Swasthya Sati Scheme Online?
- Firstly go to the official website of Swasthya Sathi.
- The home page of the official portal will open on your screen.
- Now click on the apply now option.
- After that, the application page will open on your screen.
- Open the application form and fill in the details.
- Enter name, age, gender, address and etc.
- Finally click on the submit button.
In this way you can apply for the Swasthya Sati Scheme online.
Swasthya Sathi Status?
The registered user should follow the given steps to check the application status.
- First of all visit the official portal.
- On the home page, select the Check Status option.
- Another page will open on your screen.
- Select the check Swasthya Sathi Application status option.
- Now, enter the Application reference id.
- Type the captcha code.
- Select the Search button.
- You can see the application form status of the Swasthya sathi.
swasthya sati Documents needed to apply for Health Card
The user has to submit the following documents during the application process.
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card
- BPL Card
- Passport size photo
- Residence proof
- The applicant should be permanent resident of West bengal.
- The applicant should have the required documents
- The family income should be under 1 lakh per annum.
- The applicant should be come under BPL Category.
- The applicant should have the Ration card.
|Swasthya Sathi Apply Online||Click Here|
|Swasthya sathi status||Click Here|
|Official portal||Click here|