SSPMIS Bihar SSPMIS Old Age Pension yojana payment status, apply online, status check online at official website at www.sspmis.in.
The Government of Bihar has launched the official website called SSPMIS, for the sake of old people in the state. The government stood beside to help the old people who are financially unstable to buy even daily needs. The Bihar state government has decided to provide the pension amount to old aged people. Under this scheme, a monthly pension of the amount Rs. 400 for old men and women between 60 to 79 years. And Rs. 500 for the old people above 80 years.
The interested residents can apply for this scheme online or offline. To get the amount and benefits from Bihar Vridhjan Pension Scheme the residents have to apply for this scheme as soon as possible. The benefit amount will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account through DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer).
The residents have to upload the required documents for verification. The residents have to fill out the application form. In this article, we will share with you the information about the SSPMIS Bihar Old age pension yojana apply, and payment status check online.
|Name of Scheme||SSPMIS Old Age Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Bihar|
|Beneficiary||Old age people|
|Application form||Online or offline|
SSPMIS Scheme Eligibility
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- The applicant must be above 60 years old.
- The applicant should have a BPL card.
- All those people who are retired from government jobs are not eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Applicants should have below the poverty line.
SSPMIS Required Documents
- Aadhaar card of the applicant
- Age proof
- Bank account passbook
- Voter ID
- Birth certificate
- Passport size photo
- BPL or Ration Card
How to View SSPMIS Pension Payment Status ?
To check the SSPMIS pension payment status, you have to follow the given steps.
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website Social Security Management Information System of Bihar.
- On the home page, select the Beneficiary status option.
- Then, click on the Search Beneficiary Status option.
- After that, another page will open on your screen.
- Now, you have to select your district, block, and search type.
- Enter the Beneficiary id and captcha code.
- Click on the Search option.
- The pension payment status will open on your screen.
How to Apply for SSPMIS Pension Yojana?
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the SSPMIS.
- On the home page, select the SSPMIS Old Age Pension Scheme option.
- The application form will open on your screen.
- Now, fill in the application form with your details.
- After that, upload the required documents to the application form.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Now, you can get the application id/ reference id.
- Using this you check the payment and application form status.
That’s it, by following the above steps you can apply for the any pension scheme in Bihar state.