ICAI exam login self-service portal (SSP): how to login to the ICAI SSP portal online. SSP Portal Login, ICAI Portal Login, Registration Online for SSP eServices at www.icia.org
ICAI abbreviated as The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. ICAI body was established by Act of Parliament i.e. CA (Charted Accountants) 1994. The ICAI is the premier accounting body in India and globally as well. It controls accounting and financing in India.
If you have an account in ICAI but don’t know how to login, then we will help you through this article.
Through the portal ICAI regulate the profession of Accountancy, monitor quality through peer review, formulate of account standards, and etc. ICAI also conducts post qualification courses.
If you already have account, you can check the exam results, check post qualification application, exam dates and etc.
Follow the guide to know the login process for members and students.
|Name of Article||ICAI Login|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Beneficiary||Members and Students|
How to Login to ICAI SSP Portal Online
To login to your ICAI SSP account, the member can follow the steps given in the process;
- Firstly, visit the official portal of the ICAI SSP portal using the link. https://www.icai.org/
- You will see the home page of the ICAI official portal.
- On the home page, click on the “Self Service Portal (SSP)” option.
- It will redirect you to another page. https://eservices.icai.org
- Select the Sign-in option.
- Next, Type your Login ID credentials i.e. User ID and Password.
- Click on the LOGIN button to login into your account.
ICAI Portal Registration Online Process
To create a new account in ICAI portal, then follow the steps in the given process;
If you are a Student or Member the process is the same but the user needs to choose the role before creating it.
- First, open the official website of ICAI through the link.
- The home page of the Portal will open on your screen.
- Click on the Sign-IN option.
- Select the “Click Here” pop-up under the ‘New students enrolling to SSP for the first time.
- Choose your role i.e., Student or Member.
- Again, click on the Click Here link.
- Now, select Salutation and enter your details i.e. First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Email address, Mobile Number.
- Select your country and nationality.
- Next, click on Generate OTP.
- Enter the OTP that you received.
- Click on the Register button to complete the registration process.
- Note your User ID and Password to log in.
- What is ICAI?
ICAI stands for Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. It manages accounting and financial of India.
- What is SSP?
SSP stands for Self Service Portal. The user needs to go to the portal to register or login into ICAI.
- What is the official website of ICAI?
The official website of ICAI https://www.icai.org/