SSO Rajasthan portal Login, E-pass, SSO Registration, SSOID (SSO Login Digital Identity) at sso.rajasthan.gov.in
The government of Rajasthan is gently moving towards modern technology and digitalization. In the part of digitalization, they introduced the SSO ID, which is very helpful and essential for every citizen in Rajasthan.
In order to fill any application form, you must have an SSO ID in Rajasthan. To get SSO ID, the citizen can go to the official portal https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/ and register, but it is no easy feat. SSO ID is a single ID for all applications. By using one SSO ID and password one can complete all government and related applications in a brief period of time.
In this article, we guide you through some quick steps to get an SSO ID and explain where to use it.
The following are some of the important accounts and documents you must have in order to register for the Rajasthan Single Sign-On portal.
- Google account
- Jan Aadhaar
- Aadhaar card
How to Register to SSO ID Rajasthan Portal
- The applicant firstly, go to the official portal of Rajasthan Single Sign-On.
- The homepage of the portal will appear, here click on the Registration option, located left to the login.
- Select your role i.e. Citizen, Udhyog, Govt, Employee.
- Choose one of the options to login with. We prefer you to register with Google which will provide a secure registration process.
- It will redirect to the registration page, here, you need to set SSOID/Username, Password, Mobile Number, and Email.
- Recheck once you filled the registration form and click on the Register button.
- A successful notification will be displayed on the screen, click on OK.
- It will be redirected to the Login page, hence you finished the registration process successfully.
Rajasthan Single Sign-On Login Process
- Once the applicant successfully registered to the portal can easily login through the simple steps.
- Go to the official login page of RSSO, the homepage will appear.
- Enter your Digital Identity (SSOID/Username) and password.
- Also, type the captcha code shown on the image.
- Click on the Login button.
- The user will be redirected to the account dashboard.
- Here, the user needs to update the profile information.
- Provide the star marked details and click on the update.
Services Available in Rajasthan Single Sign-On
The citizens can avail the following services available in Rajasthan Single Sign-On portal:
0-A FOR DA & UIT (UDH)
BUILDING PLAN APPROVAL (LSG)
BUILDING PLAN APPROVAL (UDH)
CHALLENGE FOR CHANGE
CHANAKYACHANGE OF LAND USE-90A (LSG)
DIGITAL VISITOR REGISTER
DOIT&C/ RISL PAYMENT TRACKER
DRUG CONTROL ORGANIZATION(DCO)
EMPLOYMENTEPASSEQUITY FUNDING (STARTUP)
E-SAKHIE-SAMVAD AUDIO CONFERENCE
FOREST & WILDLIFE
GST RETURN FILING and etc…
Rajasthan SSO Helpline Number
If you facing any issues in logging or any other problem then contact the helpline through the helpdesk number.
Helpdesk available timings: 10 AM to 6 PM
SSO (the contact is for only SSOID and Login related issues): 0141-2925554,55
Email at: email@example.com