SSA Gujarat Online Attendance, SSA gujarat online hajari, Dise Login, Hajari Online at ssagujarat.org
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan has been launched by the Educational Department of Gujrat. The online attendance is taken through the official portal i.e. www.ssagujarat.org. The student should register to the portal in order to report the day of school or to lodge attendance.
The Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan is a welfare programme that aims to open schools at places where schooling and educational facilities are not available. SSA seeks to provide the proper primary education and drive the students to digital ways. In the part of this, the official website is designed to take the attendance of the students at school. The portal also shows transparency towards the goals and achievements.
The website includes many other options such as GIS School Mapping, Gunotsav, Matrix for Grievance, Transportation, Attendance, WSDP, DISE, and many other.
In this guide we will show you how to mark the presence on SSA Gujarat portal and application through some simple steps.
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan
|Name of the Scheme||Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA)|
|Department||Educational department of Gujrat|
|Objective||To lodge the attendance in digital way|
The government of Gujarat has taken initiative to educate the children who are age of 6 to 14 years for free and proper education, as reference of the fundamental right of getting free education of age between 6 to 14 years.
SSA Teachers Attendance Timings
- The presence of teachers in the school and to be filled attendance online at 11.30 am from Monday to Friday.
- The presence of the students in the second shift has to be lodge at only till 02.00 pm.
- The attendance of all teachers of schools can be filled till 12.30 pm, on Saturdays
Gujarat online attendance app
- GIS School Mapping
- Matrix for Grievance
- Online Attendance
- RTE Notification
- Home Learning
- School monitoring app
- Periodical Assessment Test
SSA Gujarat Online Hajari
To mark the attendance of the students those are present in the class, follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, visit the official portal of the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan through the following link.
- It will be redirect you to t he home page of the official portal SSA.
- From the home page, click on the Online Attendance System option banner.
- You will be redirected to another portal, now you have to login to the portal using your login credentials.
- Enter the Login Username and Password in the given fields.
- Also, solve the captcha.
- Click on the Login button to login into your account.
- Now you can mark your presence or attendance.
SSA gujarat.org Attandance Portal
- First, open any App store or Playstore on your mobile phone.
- Now, type the SSA Online Attendance Gujarat app and search it.
- Tap on the first application and install it on your mobile phone.
- Open the application once it successfully installed on your device.
- Log in using your login credentials i.e. Username and Password.
- Now, mark the presence on the app.
Through the above process you can mark the presence using the SSA mobile application.