Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana Apply Online 2020 status and documents at http://shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana Apply Online 2020: The state government of UP has been launched the scheme named UP Shadi Anudan Yojana. The scheme can avail only the citizens of the UP. Under this scheme, the UP government will provide grand of Rs. 51000 for poor family Brides. The Backward castes, tribes, low caste and normal class people are eligible. In this guide, we will share you all the information about Uttar Pradesh shadianudan yojana scheme.
Shadi Anudan Online
Under the chief minister of UP Aditya Nath the scheme UP marriage grant scheme is running. To avail this scheme the bride age should be above 18 years and maximum 2 children of the family can avail this scheme.
The reason for this scheme is the poor families are financially weak and cannot afford to marriage their girl child. So, the UP government providing a financial support of Rs. 51000/- for all those poor families.
Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Online Apply
If you want to apply for this scheme follow the steps given below.
- Firstly, visit the official portal through the following link on your browser. http://shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in
- On the next page, click on the New Registration.
- Fill up the form with your personal details and also provide the forms that will ask you i.e Aadhaar card, date of marriage, and etc…
- Recheck your application details and click on the Submit option.
- Once you submit the application it will undergo the verification process.
- The applicant can also print the application with a given option.
Required Documents to Apply UP Marriage Grant Scheme
The following are the required documents to apply for the UP Marriage grant scheme.
- Aadhaar card.
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Bank account
- Mobile number
- Passport photo
- Application card
- Marriage certificate
UP Marriage Grant Scheme Overview
- Name of the Scheme: UP Marriage Grant Scheme
- Announced By: UP state Government
- Beneficiary: UP state citizens
- Application: Online
- Official portal: http://shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in/