SAMS Odisha Portal login, registration, merit list 2022 download online admissions, application form, login process at official portal samsodisha.gov.in
SAMS stands for Student Academic Management System. This portal is launched by the Odisha state government, Department of Higher Education. The students who are seeking admission to schools can register to the SAMS portal. By completing the registration process the student will get the username and password. Using these credentials, the students can log in to the SAMS portal.
The students need to register themselves in order to log in to the portal. Students can fill out the application form once the registration is completed. The admissions are also available in the Odisha Student Academic Management System portal. To get more details you can visit the official portal i.e., samsodisha.gov.in
The students can apply for various technical and non-technical courses like Arts, Science, Commerce, Shastri, Degree, Post Graduate, Teacher Education, School & Mass Education, and etc…
sams odisha govt.in
|Name of Portal||Odisha SAMS|
|Full form||Student Academic Management System|
|Launched by||Government of Odisha|
Courses in Odisha SAMS Portal
The following are the courses available in the Odisa SAMS portal.
- Higher Education
- Post Graduate
- Teacher Education
- School & Mass Education
- Higher Education + 2
- Teacher Education & SCERT
- Correspondence (CHSE)
- Skill Dev & Technical Education
- Post Diploma in Industrial Safety
- Sports & Youth Services
Odisha SAMS Portal Admission Process
To register to the Odisha SAMS portal, the user has to follow the given steps.
- First of all, visit the official website of SAMS i.e, http://online.samsodisha.gov.in/DHC/HPCRegister.aspx#
- On the home page, you have to select the Register option.
- Now, select the course and then click on New Registration button.
- Enter the name of the Student and mobile number.
- Also, enter the Email ID.
- Click on the Generate OTP button.
- Enter the OTP and click on continue.
- Now, enter the name, date of birth, gender, state, village, father’s name, etc…
- Upload the required documents.
- Now, select the institute and send your application form.
- After fee payment, an intimation letter is automatically generated.
- The SAMS admission is successfully completed, based on the selection the institute will contact the student for further process.
SAMS Odisha Merit List 2022
The students can download the merit list 2022 by following the given steps.
- Firstly, visit the official portal of the sams orissa govt.in.
- On the home page, click on the Degree +3 in Higher education.
- After that, you have to select the Merit List option.
- Click on the following link to go to the college-wise rank list.
- Select the college type, district, college, stream, subject.
- Then, click on the Show button.
- SAMS Merit list will open on your screen with Name, barcode, and marks.
How to Register to Odisha SAMS Portal?
The students who are seeking admission to the institutions should register themselves in the SAMS portal. The following process shows you how to do it.
- First, go to the official Odisha SAMS portal.
- Select the respective course.
- Click on the Register option.
- Fill in your details including your mobile number and email id.
- After that, select the generate OTP option.
- Enter the OTP and click on Submit button.
- Next, Create a new password for your account.
- SAMS Code is generated and will be sent to your registered mobile number.
How to Login to Odisha SAMS Portal?
The registered students can login to the SAMS portal using the SAMS Code and password. Follow the given steps to know the login process.
- Firstly, visit the official website of Odisha SAMS.
- Then, click on the Student Login.
- Enter the SAMS Code and Password.
- Enter the captcha as shown in the image.
- Click on the Sign In button.
- That’s it, in this way you can login to the Odisha SAMS portal.