AP SADAREM Certificate Apply Online, Search & Download, Status at https://sadarem.ap.gov.in/
An individual with a disability can apply for the AP SADAREM Certificate. If the person meets the disability criteria as outlined by the state government, they will receive a computerized disability certificate. This electronic certificate, known as the Andhra Pradesh SADAREM Certificate, contains a distinct 17-digit code and serves as an identification card.
The SADAREM (Software for Assessment of Disabled for Access Rehabilitation and Empowerment) portal is an online platform established by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, India, to facilitate the assessment, certification, and empowerment of persons with disabilities. It aims to provide comprehensive support and assistance to individuals with disabilities by offering various services and resources.
The SADAREM portal serves as a centralized hub for disability-related information and services. It streamlines the entire process, starting from the application for disability assessment to the issuance of certificates and access to welfare schemes. The portal is designed to ensure transparency, efficiency, and accessibility in the delivery of services for persons with disabilities.
|Name||AP SADAREM Certificate|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Full Form||Software for Assessment of Disabled for Access Rehabilitation and Empowerment.|
|Beneficiaries||Disabled Person in the State|
Who are covered in SADAREM ?
- Disability-related to hearing
- Disability-related to eyes
- Multiple disabilities
- Locomotor disability
- Mental disability
- Mental illness
- Aadhar card
- Bank account passbook
- Disabled certificate
- Ration card
- PAN Card
- Passport size photo
- Medical report
Individuals with disabilities can apply for an AP SADAREM Certificate. If they meet the eligibility criteria for disability as per the state government’s guidelines, they will receive a computerized certificate.
How to Apply for AP SADAREM Certificate ?
Follow these steps to apply for the AP SADAREM Certificate:
- Visit the official website to access the AP SADAREM application form.
- On the homepage, select the Andhra Pradesh SADAREM Certificate option.
- Tick the box and enter your special identification number.
- Click on “Generate OTP” to receive a one-time password on your mobile number linked to Aadhar card.
- Enter the OTP and click on “Validate OTP.”
- The available vacancies in hospitals will be displayed.
- Finally, click on “Submit” to complete the application.
AP SADAREM Certificate for SC Caste
To schedule classes for a new AP SADAREM Certificate, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website sadarem.ap.gov.in.
- Fill in your personal details such as name, surname, date of birth, age, gender, marital status, caste, religion, education level, and ration card number.
- If you have an EPIC card or pension card, select “YES” when prompted.
- Provide any distinguishing marks, if applicable.
- Enter your address details, including house number, district, town/village, ward number, email address, mobile number, and PIN code.
- Enter your Aadhar card number and the current percentage of your disability.
- Click on “Submit” to schedule classes for the new AP SADAREM Certificate.
Verifying the SADAREM AP Certificate Slot Book Status
To verify the SADAREM AP Certificate Slot Book status, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website and navigate to the slot book status.
- Click on the “Reports” tab in the menu and select “Slot Booked for PWD Status.”
- The SADAREM ID for the specified date will be displayed on the webpage.
SADAREM AP Camp Wise Report
To check the SADAREM AP Camp Wise Report, follow these steps:
- Visit the SADAREM AP Camp Wise Report page.
- Select the district and camp/hospital from the provided options.
- Click on “Submit.”
- The report will be displayed on your screen.
AP SADAREM Certificate Status
To check the status of your AP SADAREM Certificate, follow these steps:
- Visit sadarem.ap.gov.in and click on the quick search option on the homepage.
- Enter the SADAREM ID, pension ID, or Aadhaar number.
- The website will display the status of your certificate.