Right to Public Service Registration, Income, Caste, Domicile, Residence Certificate Online and eligibility criteria at http://rtps.bihar.gov.in/
Right to Public Service Registration, Login, Income, Caste, Residence Certificate apply online at http://rtps.bihar.gov.in/rtps. All citizens of Bihar can apply and download the Income, Caste, and Residence certificate at home. If you applied before you can also check the application status.
The details and other distinct information are narrated in this guide. Check and follow the guide properly. The applying process is pretty easy, all you just need is a mobile or PC along with a stable internet connection.
|Name of Scheme||RTPS Bihar|
|Objective||To provide all certificates at one-stop|
|Launched on||8th August 2020|
|Beneficiary||Residents of Bihar|
|Launched by||Government of Bihar|
|Certificates Available||Income, Caste and Residence|
RTPS Bihar Online Registration 2020
The portal providing various certificates to residents of Bihar at one-stop. Simply the residents can avail themselves of this feature at their home. If you are new to the portal then, firstly follow the steps to register online.
Use the latest type of Browser, we prefer Google Chrome browser.
- Firstly, drop in the official website.
- From the homepage, click on the ‘Apply Online’ link located on the left side of the pane.
- Now, click on the ‘मैं सहमत हूँ (I Agree)’ link.
- Choose a mode to deliver the certificate through the following ways:
- Now, enter aadhaar number, Name, Type of certificate, and also mobile number.
- Select ‘Next’ to continue the further process.
- Here on the next page, you need to enter OTP which they sent to your mobile number.
- Click on Next and then select the ‘I agree’ box to confirm.
- Finally submit the form once you recheck the application carefully.
RTPS Application Status Check Online Process
Before I said if you applied for a certificate since you didn’t know the status of the application then follow the steps to know the status of the application.
- Visit the official website through the following link.
- Navigate to ‘Application status’ and then select ‘Know your application status’ located on the left side of the pane.
- Now, enter ‘Application ID’ and press ‘Enter’.
- Or else click on the ‘Status’ button.
- The application status will be displayed on your screen shortly.
- The applicant can also get the application status through SMS by selecting the ‘Know your application status through SMS’ option.
RTPS Bihar Required Documents
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID
- PAN CARD
- Driving License
- Resident Certificate
- Income certificate
- Ration Card
- Mobile Number
- Passport size photo
FAQ-Frequently Asked Questions
- What is RTPS Portal?
The citizens of Bihar can apply and download the Income, Caste, and Residence certificate at home through the RTPS Bihar
- How can I get certificates online?
The portal providing various certificates to residents of Bihar at one-stop. Simply the residents can avail themselves of this feature at their home.
- What is the official website of RTPS?
The official website of RTPS is http://rtps.bihar.gov.in/rtps.