Samajik Suraksha Pension Rajssp.raj.nic.in Apply Online, Register Samajik Suraksha Pension (सामाजिक सुरक्षा पेंशन) Apply Online, Registration Form, eligibility, verification at official website www.rajssp.raj.nic.in.
RAJSSP is a government portal designed by the Rajasthan State Government. This portal is developed under the scheme of Samajik Suraksha Pension. The objective of the scheme is to provide the basic needs and support the economically weak background families. The eligible candidates will be benefited the financial assistance as a pension. The old/ senior citizens, widows, physically disabled persons are eligible for the scheme.
In this article, we will show you how to register to RAJSSP and apply for Samajik Suraksha Pension, registration, eligibility, and verification process.
The candidates who are interested can apply for the Samajik Suraksha Pension at the RajSSP official portal www.rajssp.raj.nic.in. To apply for the scheme the candidates have to register to the portal. Once the user registered, can select the pension scheme and apply. The person will also need to upload the required documents to fill the application form. Only eligible candidates can apply for this scheme i.e. Senior citizens, Widow women, and Disabled persons. The following shows the eligibility and details of the Samajik Suraksha Pension at the RAJSSP portal.
Samajik Suraksha Pension
|Name of Scheme||Samajik Suraksha Pension|
|Objectives||To provide the pension|
|Beneficiary||Widow women, Senior citizens, disabled persons|
Eligibility Criteria and Schemes
|Sl. No||Conditions||Chief Minister Old Age Samman Pension Scheme||Chief Minister Eklanari Samman Pension Scheme||Chief Minister Special Qualified Jan Samman Pension Scheme||Small and Marginal Farmers Old Age Pension Scheme|
|1||eligibility||women aged 55 years and above males aged 58 years and above||Widow or Divorced or Abandoned woman of 18 years of age and above||Disabled person of any age having disability of 40%/ naturally seeded – less than 3 feet||women aged 55 years and above|
male aged 58 years and above definition of Small and Marginal Farmer
|2||annual income limit||Rs.48000/-||Rs.48000/-||Rs.60000/-|
|3||Financial Profit Payable Monthly||₹750 to below 75 years₹1000 for 75 years and above||₹ 500 for 18 years or above but less than 55 years₹750 for 55 years or more but less than 60 years₹ 1000 for 60 years or more but less than 75 years₹1500 to 75 years and above||Rs. 750 to females of 55 years old and males below 58 years old. Rs. 1000 for women of 55 years and above, men of 58 years and above but below 75 years of age.|
Rajssp Portal Required Documents
- Aadhaar card
- Address proof
- bank account passbook
- Income proof
- Date of birth proof
- Mobile number
- PAN Card
- Photo of applicant
How to Apply for Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana?
To apply for the Samajik Suraksha Pension yojana the candidate has to follow the given steps.
- Firstly, visit the official portal of the Samajik Suraksha portal.
- The home page of the official portal will appear on your screen.
- On the home page, select the Pension schemes option.
- Select a pension and click on the application.
- The application form will open in fron tof you.
- Fill in the application form and upload the required docuemnts.
- Submit the application form Sub Divisional Officer (SDO).
- The application form will get verified by the authorities.
By the above process, you can apply for the Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana.
How to Login to RajSSP Portal?
Once register to the official portal of Samajik Suraksha Portal, the candidates can follow the given process to login.
- First, go to the official RajSSP Pension portal using this link.
- On the home page, you need to navigate to Login section.
- Now, enter the login User ID and Password.
- Also, type the captcha code in the given field.
- Re-check the login credentials.
- Then, click on the Login button to login to your account.
Reset Login Password?
To reset your login password you have to follow the given steps.
- First, you have to visit the official website.
- Now, select the Forgot Password? link.
- You will be redirected to another page.
- Here, you need to Enter the user id.
- Type the captcha code and click on the Submit.
- The password will be send to your mobile number.
Helpdesk Toll-Free number: 0141-5111007, 5111010, 2740637
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQ- Frequently Asked Questionsss
- What is the RajSSP?
RajSSP is an online portal and stands for Rajasthan Social Security or Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana.
- How can I apply for pension?
The person can go to the official portal of the Rajssp and then login to the portal. Click on the apply online and then fill in your details.
- What is the helpline number for RAJSSP?
The helpline number for RajSSP is 0141-5111007, 5111010, 2740637.
- What is the official website to check Pension in rajasthan?
The person can go to the RajSSP portal i.e rajssp.raj.nic.in to check the pension status.