Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Apply, Register PMAY (प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना) at https://pmaymis.gov.in/ Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) Mission launched to provide housing for all in urban areas by year 2022.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list was released on the official portal. The willing residents can go to the portal to know more details about the scheme. It is a social welfare program. It was renamed as Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana PMAY.
Pmay status (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana)
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (IAY 2022) is the scheme that the beneficiary gets the pucca house by the Government of India. The names on the list are only eligible to avail of the benefits from the government. The scheme is specially made for the economically backward, poor families, Minorities, SC, and ST people. Under this scheme, the BPL holders will get loans up to 6lakhs with no interest in a period of 20 years.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Required Documents
The following are the required documents to apply for IAY.
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport size photo
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
- Caste certificate
- Job Card copy
- BPL family proof document
(Pmay Gramin) PMAY Eligibility
- Minorities, SC, ST, Poor families are eligible for the scheme.
- Below poverty line families are eligible for the IAY scheme.
- Those families who don’t have house are only eligible for the scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Apply/Register
- Firstly, visit the official portal through the following link. https://pmaymis.gov.in/
- It will take you to the homepage of the portal.
- Here, Navigate to citizen assessment then it will open list.
- Now, click on either one option i.e For Slum Dweller or Benefit under three other components according to your eligible criteria.
- Enter your Aadhaar number or Virtual ID.
- Check ‘read and agree to share aadhar’ option.
- Click on the Check button.
- Next, it will take you to the application form.
- Fill the application form with your details.
- Enter your address.
- Provide mobile and email address.
- Attach the required documents to the application form.
- Click on the Submit button.
Once you submit the application, it will go under the verification process which may take a couple of days to verify. Once it gets verified, you will be notified through an SMS to further process.
FAQ-Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
PMAY stands for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (IAY 2020). the objective of the scheme is to provide pucca houses to poor families. The names on the list are only eligible to avail of the benefits from the government.
- Who are eligible for the PMAY?
The Backward caste (BC), poor families, Minorities, SC, and ST people. The BPL holders will get loans up to 6lakhs with no interest in a period of 20 years.
- What is the official website of the PMAY?
The official website of the PMAY is https://pmaymis.gov.in/