pmayg.nic.in 2023 List (State Wise) PM Awas Yojana List iay.nic.in Gramin/Urban at official website https://pmaymis.gov.in/
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY), formerly known as Indira Awaas Yojana (IAY), aims to provide housing benefits to individuals without houses or living in kutcha houses. The PMAY has benefited numerous people in various cities across the country. If you have applied for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) or Indira Awas Yojana (IAY) Application Form, you can check the PMAY Urban & Rural List on the official web portal or the state-wise list provided. Regularly visit the official website for the latest updates and information regarding the scheme.
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) is an initiative by the Government of India to provide housing to citizens who do not have a pucca house and fall below the poverty line. Under this scheme, eligible individuals can apply for the PMAY or Indira Awas Yojana (IAY) and check their names in the urban and rural PMAY List on the official websites: www.pmayg.nic.in and www.iay.nic.in.
The PMAY authorities have recently released the new list for the year 2021-2022 on the official portal, pmayrhreporting.nic.in. Beneficiaries can now conveniently check the list online to know their eligibility status.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
By visiting the official websites mentioned above, applicants of the PMAY/IAY can access the PMAY 2022 List, categorized state-wise. This list provides information about individuals who have been selected as beneficiaries of the scheme. It is an important resource for those seeking to avail the benefits of affordable housing provided by the government.
To stay updated with the latest information and check if your name is included in the PMAY List, kindly visit the official websites mentioned above.
PM Awaas Yojana Details
|Name of Scheme||PM Awaas Yojana|
|Launched On||2016 April 1st|
|Benefits||House for all citizen|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of India|
PMAYG.nic.in 2023 List
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) aims to provide housing assistance to individuals without a house or with inadequate housing conditions. Under this scheme, eligible individuals receive subsidies and government support to build their own pucca houses. The vision of the Prime Minister is to ensure that almost every person in the country has their own pucca house by 2022.
PMAYG (Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana) was launched to facilitate affordable housing at lower rates for people in need. The scheme was inaugurated on 18th November 2016 by Honorable Narendra Singh Tomar, Minister of Rural Development, Panchayati Raj, Drinking Water, and Sanitation.
Applicants who have submitted their PMAYG application form can check the Indira Awas Yojana/IAY List on the official website of IAY/PMAYG. It is important to stay connected with us for the latest updates and information regarding the scheme.
PMAY 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) has specific eligibility criteria for individuals to apply. The criteria are as follows:
- Scheduled Caste (SC) candidates are eligible to apply.
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates are eligible to apply.
- Women, irrespective of their caste, can apply.
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) households with a total income not exceeding Rs. 3 lakh are eligible.
- Low Income Group (LIG) households with a total income not exceeding Rs. 6 lakh are eligible.
- Middle Income Group (MIG I and II) families are eligible. MIG I households should have a total income not exceeding Rs. 12 lakh, while MIG II households should have a total income not exceeding Rs. 18 lakh.
Documents Required for PMAY-G Yojana
To apply for the PMAY-G scheme, the following documents are required:
- Aadhar Card or Job Card photocopy
- Village servant survey copy of the form
- Certificate of Land and Irrigation Resources by Patwari
- Copy of bank diary (Khatauni) in case of landholding
- Income certificate
- House certificate
- Certificate of not owning a two-wheel, three-wheel, or four-wheel vehicle
- Certificate of Co-operative Society (KKC certificate in cooperative society)
How to Check Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana List 2023 Online
To check the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana (PMAY-G) List for 2022 online, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana at pmayg.nic.in.
- On the homepage, navigate to the “Awaassoft” menu and click on “Reports”.
- Select the “Year wise house completed report” option.
- A page displaying the state-wise PMAY list will open.
- From the menu bar on the main page, select “Stakeholders”.
- Choose “IAY/PMAYG Beneficiary List” from the drop-down menu, which will redirect you to rhreporting.nic.in.
- Enter the required details such as Registration Number, Name, BPL Number, Sanction Order, or Father/Husband Name.
- Click on the search button to retrieve the beneficiary list, which will be displayed on your screen.