Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana | Family id haryana | meraparivar.haryana.gov.in | Parivar pehchan patra haryana beneficiary list. Haryana Family Identity Card Login, Online Application Form, List at www.meraparivar.haryana.gov.in
Parivar Pehchan Patra
The government of Haryana has been started the Haryana Parivar Pahchan portal in 2019. The main motto of the portal is to provide the central government schemes and application forms online to the citizens.
To get these benefits the family is given a Family Identity Card containing a 14-digit unique id number. This ID card serves as proof of the corresponding family. All family member’s details will be lodged in the family identity card.
If you are new to the portal and don’t know how to get the family card then you are in right place. In this article, we will help you through some simple steps to apply, log in and update family details in Haryana Family Card online.
Family Id Haryana
|Name of the Article||Haryana Family Identity Card|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Lal Khattar|
|Launched on||2nd January 2019|
|Beneficiary||Families of the state|
|Benefit||To provide family identity card|
|Application Date||25th July 2019|
Mera Parivar Haryana Required Documents
The following are the required documents to apply for the Haryana Family Identity card:
- Aadhaar card
- Mobile number
- Family Identification proof
- Passport size certificate
- Residency certificate
Haryana Family Identity Card Scheme Apply Online Process
If you are eligible for the Haryana Family Identity card then follow the steps given below to understand the application process online:
- First, visit the official portal of the Parivar Pehchan Patra Government using the link following.
- The home page of the official portal will open on your screen.
- You can see the various schemes i.e. disability, widow, old age pensions application forms.
- Anyone can fill the applications of the respective scheme online.
- Fill the application form and submit it.
- Take the printout of the application forms and submit them to the corresponding illustration office.
Haryana Family Identity Card Operator Login Process
If you already have account, then go through the following steps to login to your account:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra through the given link.
- The home page of the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra portal will open.
- From the home page, click on the Login option located on the menu of the official portal.
- Now, enter the login credentials i.e. Username and Password in the given fields.
- Also, solve the security question.
- Click on the Login button to login into your account.
Update Family Details in Haryana Family Identity Card
In case you want to change any details of the family member then follow the process given:
- First of all, go to the official portal of the Haryana Family Identity Card using the link.
- You will see the official portal home page on your screen.
- Now, click on the Update Family Details option located on the menu.
- On the next page, you need to type the Family ID of the corresponding family.
- After that, click on the Search button.
- Now, select the edit button.
- Click on the details you want to edit and edit them.
- Select the Submit button after update the details.
If you have any queries, dial to the following number 1800-2000-023.
Please consider commenting on this post.
- What is Parivar Pehchan Patra?
Parivar Pehchan Patra is an online portal which was started by the Haryana state government to provide the information of the schemes online.
- What is the use of Family Identity card?
Every family in the state will be given a 14-digit identity card which serves as proof of Identity.
- What is the official portal of Parivar Pehchan Patra?
The official portal of Parivar Pehchan Patra is www.meraparivar.haryana.gov.in