Labour Card Odisha | Odisa Labour Card List 2022: Village/ District Wise List, Beneficiary Status at official portal i.e at http://bocboard.labdirodisha.gov.in
Labour Card Odisha
The Odisha state government has launched various government schemes to provide various benefits for constructor workers and labourers. The labourers can apply for the Odisha Labour card 2022 to avail the benefits. The people who applied to the scheme will appear on the list. To apply for the scheme, the applicant has to fill the registration form and submit it to the nearest department.
The registration fee will be Rs. 20. Once the applicant applied, can check the name in the list 2022 at the official portal. In this article, we are going to show you how to download Odisha Labour card 2022, register, eligibility, required documents, etc…
Benefits for Eligible Applicants
The eligible beneficiary can get various benefits from the government. The following are some of the benefits.
- Financial Assistance in case of an accident
- Death Benefit for the eligible candiates
- Pension every month
- Medical benefits and expenses free
- House construction loans
- Financial assistance for higher studies
- Educational assistance
- Financial assistance of two dependant girl children marriage
Odisha Labour Card Details
|Name of Scheme||Odisha Labour Card 2022|
|Launched by||Government of Odisha|
The applicants should have the following eligibility to apply for the Labour card 2022.
- The applicant must be above 18 years old.
- The applicant should be below 60 years age.
- Applicant should be a constructor/ labour.
- The applicant should be a resident of Odisha.
Odisha Labour Card Required Documents
The following documents are mandatory to apply for the Odisha labour card scheme.
- Address proof
- Aadhaar card
- Bank passbook
- Enducational certificates (If necessary)
- Nomination form
- Passport size photo
- Self decleration form
- Birth certificate
How to Download Odisha Labour Card 2022?
To download the Odisha Labor card 2022, follow the simple steps given below.
- Firstly, visit the official website of Odisha Labour using the given link. http://bocboard.labdirodisha.gov.in/
- You can see the home page of the official portal.
- Select the Report option on the page.
- District wise beneficiary report will open on your screen.
- Choose your district.
- Enter your name
- Click on the search button.
- Then, you can see your odisha labor card on your screen.
How to Apply Odisha Labour Card Online?
To apply for the Odisa labour card and other schemes, the applicants can follow the given steps.
- Firstly, visit the official website of Odisha Labour portal i.e., http://bocboard.labdirodisha.gov.in/Building/BuildingHome.jsp#NoBack
- On the home page, click on the Download option on the menu.
- Another page will open on your screen.
- Click on the Registration Form link.
- Registration form will download on your screen.
- After that, open the registration form and fill it with the applicant details.
- Also, fill in the self-decleration form.
- Signature on the application form and attach the required documents.
- Take the registration form to the nearest department office and submit it. The registration fee will be Rs. 20.
District Wise Beneficiary List
- How can I download Odisha Labour Card?
People can download the Odisha labour card by visiting the official portal.
- How to check name in Odisha card list?
You can visit the official portal to check your name in the Odisha labour card list.
- What is the official portal to download the list?
You can download via http://bocboard.labdirodisha.gov.in/