Odisha Bhulekh View Land Records, View Map, Check RoR Online at http://bhulekh.ori.nic.in.
All land records are digitalized online in the Odisha Bhulekh portal. Now, anyone can check their land record through the portal at home anytime. OdishaBhulekh designed and developed by the National Informatics Centre, Bhubaneswar, Odisha. Through the portal the user can view their land record, map online, online ROR.
The citizens can view their land records in Odisha by sitting at home. Just by sitting home and operating a smartphone he/she can get information. If you have land and want to view the land records then go to the Odisha Bhulekh official website to view online. In this article, we will show you how to view your land records online with a map.
Benefits of Odisha Bhulekh
- The citizens of Odisha can view their land information easily online.
- The user will get full land records by sitting at home.
- There is no payment fee to check their land records.
- The user can also view their land through maps.
- This portal saves time for everyone.
Required Documents to Apply RoR
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Land ownership documents
- Encumbrance certificate
- Voter ID
- Mobile number
- Land tax documents
Bhulekh Odisha Check RoR Online
Follow the simple steps to know the application process of RoR.
- Firstly, go to the government portal of Bhulekh Odisha suing the link. http://bhulekh.ori.nic.in/
- On the homepage, select your district, tahasil, village, RI circle, and plot in the ‘Select Location for RoR’ section.
- If you choose Khatiyan options then select khatiyan using the drop-down button.
- Click on RoR front page to view the front page of the document.
- Select RoR Back Page to view the back page of the document.
- The user can also take a print using the ctrl + p keyboard shortcut.
View Odisha Bhu Naksha (Map)
To view you land in Orissa map then follow the simple steps given below:
- Visit the official website on your browser.
- Click on the Map View option located on the homepage.
- Select your district.
- It will redirect to another page where you need to provide additional details of the land.
- Select district, tehsil, RI, village, and sheet number.
- You can see the 2d outbound photo of the given land details.
Through this process, anyone can see their land on the map easily. The user can also take a print of the map using the print option.