National Scholarship Portal (NSP): Login, Registration 2021, Eligibility at https://scholarships.gov.in procedure to submit a renewal application, documents required and other relevant information.
The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology has launched a portal called National Scholarship Portal. In short form NSP (National Scholarship Portal). The NSP provides different scholarships for all castes students i.e OC, SC, ST, and Minority. The site is to provide financial support for the students who apparently going to study higher education.
National Scholarship Portal
The NSP is to provide financial support for the student aspirants to study higher education. The portal includes all information related to the schemes of central government. To minimize the duplication of original certificates. The portal saves time as well.
Year-by-year the higher education is becoming costlier. The aspirants are unable to afford to study higher education due to their economical issues. The eligible students could submit the application to avail the scholarship benefits.
National Scholarship Portal Eligibility Process (Scheme/Scholarship Eligibility Check)
The student aspirants can check the eligibility for NSP through the following steps.
- Firstly, go to the official portal of NSP using the link. https://scholarships.gov.in/
- On the Homepage, navigate to the Services and select the Scheme Eligibility from the list.
- On the next page, Select state that you study, Course level, Religion, Caste, Gender, Parent Annual Income, Whether Disabled, and enter security code correctly.
- Click on the Check Eligibility button.
- The next page shows if you were eligible for any scheme.
Required Documents to Registration Process for NSP
The following are the important documents you need to submit for registration to NSP.
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport size photo
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Mobile Number
- Transfer Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Declaration Form
- Bank Account Passbook
National Scholarship Portal Registration Process
To register to NSP please follow the given steps below to understand the process easily.
- Firstly, go to the official portal of NSP through the following link. https://scholarships.gov.in/
- On the Homepage, click on the ‘New registration’ option located top of the menu.
- Scroll down the page and agree on the conditions.
- Click on the Continue button.
- Provide all the details that ask you in the application.
- Attach the required documents to the application.
- Once you enter all the information please check the application once again for mistakes.
- Enter the captcha code in the box.
- Click on the Register button.
- Once you click on the register option, check your mail for the login ID and password. Note the login credentials for further use.
Once you register successfully, login to portal using your login credentials. Follow the steps to understand the login process.
- Open the official portal of National Scholarship Portal on your browser.
- Click on the Login option located on the homepage.
- Enter the Application ID and password in the given fields.
- Type the captcha correctly.
- Click on the Login button.
Process to Apply for Renewal
- Go to the same portal of NSP.
- Click on the Apply for Renewal option.
- Enter Application ID and password
- Log in using your login credentials.
- Enter the captcha in the given field.
- Click on the Login button.
- Click on the renewal option.
- Provide the required details.
- Submit the application.
Process to Check Scheme Wise Scholarship Sanctioned List
- Open the NSP on your browser.
- On the homepage, click on the New Registration option.
- Select the Scheme Wise Scholarship Sanctioned List link.
- On the next page, select academic year, application type, Ministry, Scheme, State, and District.
- Enter the captcha code on the box.
- Click on the Submit button.
- The next page will display a scheme-wise scholarship sanctioned list.
NSP Helpline Contact
If you have any complaint or doubts, you can contact the helpline through the following number.
NSP Helpline Contact: 0120 – 6619540
FAQ-Frequently Asked Questions
- What is NSP Portal?
The NSP stands for National Scholarship Portal, the motto is to provide financial support for the student aspirants to study higher education. The portal consists of schemes related to the government.
- What is NSP Scholarship?
The National Scholarship Portal provides different scholarships for all castes students i.e OC, SC, ST, and Minority. The site is to provide financial support for the students who apparently going to study higher education.
- What is the Official website of NSP?
The Official website of NSP is https://scholarships.gov.in/