New BPL List 2022 Download, Search Name in bpl ration card new List at https://nrega.nic.in/netnrega/home.aspx
The Central Government of India will provide the BPL list on the portal. The new BPL list will be prepared as per the census of the country. The BPL list is based on the family’s economic status, income, and etc… if you want to check your name in the new BPL list then go to the official portal and search for your name.
New BPL List 2022 Details
Those who are eligible in the major central government schemes and having below the poverty line are only eligible for the scheme. The family who has below the poverty line will come under the BPL category. Those who are in the BPL list will get benefits from the government schemes. The BPL list members can get the ration at cheap prices including wheat, rice, oil and etc…
The central government will provide a specialized card called BPL card to the BPL categorized members. The cardholders can avail of the special benefits from the government schemes. This BPL card can be used in India in their respective states.
In this article, we will show you how to check your name in the new BPL list through the NREGA scheme and sate wise as well.
Check Name in MGNREGA BPL list 2022
Through Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) portal you can check your name in the BPL list. Follow the simple steps given below:
- Firstly, go to the official portal of MGNREGA using the link. https://nrega.nic.in/netnrega/home.aspx
- On the homepage, you need to provide your details.
- Select the local language or English.
- Select your state, district, block, and panchayat.
- Click on the Submit button.
- It will display the entire beneficiary list on the screen.
- Use the ctrl + f keyboard shortcut to search your name.
- You can also save or download the list using the print option on the page.
Search Name in BPL List using Mobile App
- On your mobile phone, open play store or app store.
- Tap on the search button located on top of the app.
- Type BPL Ration list app on the search bar.
- Tap the search icon to search for the results.
- Install the application on your android or mobile phone.
- Open the application after a successful installation.
- Tap on the checklist option.
- Enter details i.e state, district, block, and etc…
- Press the Search button.
- It will show the BPL beneficiary cardholders list.
- Tap on the search icon and type your name and then press enter.
Through this way the residents can check their name in the new BPL list. https://nrega.nic.in/netnrega/home.aspx