National Career Service Portal Application, Job Search, Government job search, Contact Number at https://ww.ncs.gov.in.
National Career Service
NCS (National Career Service) portal is the portal for unemployed youth or job seekers. It helps to find the job and notify the candidate. the main objective of the National Career Service Portal is to find employment for unemployed men/women. through this portal, anyone can search for a job according to their profession/qualification. The official website of the NCS is https://ww.ncs.gov.in.
To find a job or to get the notification of available jobs, the candidate has to register to the portal. In this article, we will help you register, search for a job, and details regarding the NCS portal through simple steps.
National Career Service Portal
|Name of Portal||National Career Service Portal|
|Department||Ministry of Labor and Employment|
|Launched Date||20 July 2015|
|Objective||To find employment for unemployed men/women|
National Career Services Portal Online Application Process
To register in NCS portal, follow the simple steps given below.
- Firstly, visit the official website of NCS (National Career Service Portal) i.e www.ncs.gov.in.
- The homepage of the website will open on your screen.
- Type candidate’s login ID credentials i.e username and password in the Login section.
- After logging in, click on ‘New Registration’ option.
- National Career Service Portal
- Now select the type of registration and then click on continue.
- Next, fill in the form with all your details.
- Recheck the form and then click on Submit.
When the job is available related to your profession, you will be notified with a SMS so you can apply for the job.
Skill provider Finding in NCS
- Firstly, go to the official portal of NCS (National Career Service) Portal.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- From the home page, candidate have to click on the option called ‘Job Seeker’.
- On next page, select the ‘Find Skill Provider’ link.
- It will redirect to the new page where you have to select the skill provider.
- Select an option and then click on continue.
- Enter the state and city and then select search button.
Through this process, anyone can find a skill provider in NCS easily.
Career Center Finding in NCS
- First of all, go to the official portal of NCS (National Career Service Portal) i.e https://www.ncs.gov.in/job-seeker.
- The homepage of the portal will appear on your screen.
- On the home page, click on the tab of ‘Job Seeker’ option located on Menu.
- Next, select the option called ‘Find Career Center’.
- On next page you have to enter your district name or state.
- Click on the Search button to locate a center.
- Next page it will display all the nearest centers in your district.
Career Counsellor Finding Process
- Firstly, you have to visit the official portal of NCS (National CareerService).
- Homepage of the portal will open on your screen.
- From the home page, select an option called ‘Job Seeker’.
- On next page, click on the ‘Career Counsellor’ option.
- Now you have to enter the name of your city or district and select career counselling or vocational guidance through drop-down button.
- On the next page, all the Career Counsellor will be displayed on your screen.
Job Search in NCS
- Firstly, the candidate has to visit the official website of NCS.
- On the home page, click on the option called ‘local service’.
- Next, select the link of Find Job.
- On the next page the candidate has to select job type, job location, expected salary and organization type.
- Now, click on the search button to find a job.
- On next page, you will see the list of jobs available according to your selection.
Toll-Free Number: 18004251514
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org