MPTAAS (आदिम जाति कल्याण विभाग) Apply, Eligibility, Registration, Scholarship, KYC at https://www.tribal.mp.gov.in/MPTAAS.
The students of Madhya Pradesh can apply for the MPTAAS scholarship to get the benefits. The scheme is only eligible for the SC (Schedule Caste) and ST (Schedule Tribe) students. The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial support to the SC, ST, and lower classes for their higher studies.
In this article, we will share all details of the MPTAAS scholarship and the process to apply for the MP TAAS scholarship easily at home.
|Name of Scheme
|Tribal Welfare Department
|SC, ST students in Madhya Pradesh
- First of all, go to the official portal of the MPTAAS i.e. https://www.tribal.mp.gov.in/CMS#
- From the homepage, click on the ‘Login’ link located bottom of the page.
- Next, click on the “New Beneficiary Profile Registration” link which is located just under the login button.
- It will redirect to the application page, here you have to provide all your personal information including Aadhaar number, Name, date of birth, address, town/city, mobile number, email address, caste certificate number, and etc…
- Click on the Save & Next button.
- Verify your mobile number through the OTP process.
- Set new User ID and Password.
- Note down the login credentials for further use.
How to Apply MPTAAS Scholarship
- Firstly, visit the official website of the MPTAAS (Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs Automation System).
- The home page of the portal will open on your screen.
- Navigate and click on the ‘MPTAAS’ option popping-up on the Menu.
- On the next page, type User ID and Password in the given fields.
- Also, enter the Captcha code and click on the Login button.
- It will be redirected to the application page where you have to provide all your details including address, mobile number.
- Attach the required documents to the application form.
- Recheck the application form before finalizing.
- Click on the Submit button.
Note down the application reference ID or Application ID for future use.
The applicant can follow the steps to do e-KYC easily
- Firstly, visit the official Portal 2.0 i.e http://www.educationportal.mp.gov.in
- Next, type the application ID.
- Once again enter of application ID for verification.
- Provide your Date of birth according to aadhaar.
- Type the captcha code as shown in the image.
- Click on the Verify Details button to submit.
Required Documents for MPTAAS
The following are the some of the required documents the applicant has to submit along with the application form.
- Aadhaar card
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Samagra member/family ID
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
MPTAAS Scholarship Benefits
|1st Group: Medical, Engineering, Degree/ Post Graduate, Management, PhD, etc…
|2nd Group: Degree/ Post Graduate (other than that in Business courses) like Nursing, B. Pharmacy, B Nursing, etc…
|3rd Group: Graduate-level courses which are not included in Group 01 and 02
|4th Group: from Class 1st and 12th
- The students who are pursuing 11th, 12th, and Ph.D. students are only eligible.
- Only SC (Schedule Caste) and ST (Schedule Tribe) students are eligible.
- The student must be resident in Madhya Pradesh.
- The family income should be under Rs. 6 lakh per annum.
- No one in the family should have a government job.
Toll Free: 1800-2333-951
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQ-Frequently Asked Questions
What is MPTAAS?
The students of Madhya Pradesh can apply for the MPTAAS scholarship to get the benefits. The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial support to the SC, ST, and lower classes for their higher studies.
Who are eligible for the MPTAAS Scholarship?
The scheme is only eligible for the SC (Schedule Caste) and ST (Schedule Tribe) students.
What is the official website of MPTAAS?
The official website of MPTAAS is https://www.tribal.mp.gov.in/MPTAAS