MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 Registration, apply, e-KYC, login, Application Status at http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in.
MP Scholarship Portal 2.0
|Name of Scheme||MP Scholarships|
|Launched by||Madhya Pradesh Government|
|Beneficiary||Students of MP|
|Objective||To provide financial support to the students of MP|
MP Scholarship Portal Registration 2021
Follow the below given steps to know how to register to the Scholarship portal 2.0 easily:
- Firstly, Go the Official Website through the given link. http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in
- Next, select the checkbox at the bottom of page to agree.
- On the next page, the applicant has to complete their e-KYC.
- Once you get verified, the applicant will get User ID and Password note down the details.
- On next page, Fill in the application form with all details.
- Attach the required documents.
- Click on the submit button.
MP Scholarship Application Status
To view the application status the applicant can follow the below given steps:
- Click on the scholarship link that you willing to apply.
- It will be redirected to scholarship application form page.
- Provide the required details in the page.
- Click on the submit or Get Status button to see the status of your application.
The following are the direct links of the different scholarship applications.
- Post Matric Scholarship: http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/Public/View_ApplicantDocuments.aspx
- MMVY Scholarship: http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/MedhaviChhatra/Public/Track_Your_Application.aspx
- MMJKY Scholar ship: http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/SambalScholarship/Public/Track_Your_Application.aspx
- Awas Sahayta: http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/Public/New_Reports/View_Awas_Application_Status.aspx
MP Scholarship E-KYC
- In order to E-KYC of your Scholarship Application, firstly you have to go to the official portal of the MP Scholarship Portal 2.0.
- From the homepage, navigate and click on the ‘Verify Your Aadhaar via E-KYC’ link.
- On the next page, you have to enter your details i.e. Applicant ID, Aadhaar Card Number, and Date of Birth.
- Also, type the captcha code in the given box.
- Click on the Submit button to complete the e-KYC process.
MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 Login Process
- First of all, the applicant needs to visit the official portal through the given link.
- From the homepage, navigate and click on the Login option.
- On the next page, enter your login credentials.
- Type the Captcha code shown in the image and click on the Login button.
- Once you log in successfully, the applicant will see all details of the scholarship and information on the dashboard.
Check Application Status for Other Schemes
- Firstly, visit the official portal of the MP Portal 2.0.
- Navigate and click the other schemes option and then select “Know the status of an application for other schemes (village daughter / Pratibha Kiran / Vikramaditya / Divyang etc.)” from the list.
- Now, the applicant needs to enter the application ID, academic year, and type of scheme applied.
- Click on the “show my application” option to view the application status on your screen.
- Aadhaar card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Mobile number
- Account passbook copy
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photo
FAQ-Frequently Asked Questions
- What is MP scholarship?
The MP Scholarships is to provide financial support to the students of MP with weak backgrounds.
- What is the official website of MP scholarship?
the official website of MP scholarship is http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in
- What are the scholarships available?
Post Matric Scholarship, MMVY Scholarship, MMJKY Scholarship, Awas Sahayta are the scholarships available at the portal.