MP E-Uparjan : Farmer Online Registration at https://mpeuparjan.nic.in Madhya Pradesh e-procurement Portal farmer registration form
MP E Uparjan
MP e-procurement is the portal where has launched by the Madhya Pradesh State government. This portal is for the farmers who want to sell their wheat crop at Rabi season at government fixed prices. E Uparjan MP is a great benefit to the farmers. The willing persons can visit their official portal to full details.
Every year registration process will be done in the same portal but this year they changed the process so far. The Krishi Uparj Mandi was the portal that registration was done the previous year. The registration process was a little difficult through this portal so they replaced with the MPE Uparjan portal for registration.
E Uparjan Scheme Overview
|Name of Scheme||MP E Uparjan|
|Launched by||Madhya Pradesh State Government|
|Beneficiary||Madhya Pradesh state Farmers|
|Announced On||February 1st, 2020|
Due to the struggle face by the farmers from low selling prices and also difficult in the registration process the E Uparjan scheme has launched. The official portal https://mpeuparjan.nic.in the farmers can sell their crops at a fair process fixed by the government. This portal is made for the registration process easier to every farmer.
MP E-Uparjan Required Documents to Register to Portal
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Bank Passbook
- Mobile Number
- Ration Card
- Resident certificate
- Applicant’s composite ID
- Loan Book
Benefits of MP E-Uparjan Portal
- The registration process is made easier through the portal.
- The farmer can register through any device via mobile or PC by sitting at home.
- This will save time surely for everyone.
- The farmer can benefit more compared to the normal selling process.
- The farmer can sell their wheat, Onion, Kharif at best prices fixed by the government.
- The user can check the details of the particular crop previous year.
Steps before Registration Process
Before registration the farmer should apply for the Composite ID. Without Composite ID the farmer cannot register to the e uparjan. The Aadhaar card is mandatory for every portal to registration. Mobile Number is compulsory for the verification process. The Mobile Number should be linked to your Aadhaar.
Madhya Pradesh E-Uparjan Portal Registration Portal
To register into the Madhya Pradesh E-Uparjan portal follow the simple steps given below.
- Firstly, visit the official portal of MP e-procurement through the following link.
- It will redirected to the Homepage of the MP E-Uparjan Portal.
- Click on the Rabi 2020-21 option.
- From the list, select the Kisan Registration Application for Ravi Earning Year.
- It will redirect to the registration application page.
- So, read the manual instructions carefully and proceed with the application form by filling your details.
- Next, enter the farmer code and Mobile Number in the given fields.
- Click on the search button.
- Next, enter all your personal details i.e. Bank account number, name, and etc…
- Check all details once before you submit the application.
- Click on the Submit button.
- The application number and acknowledgment number will be display on your screen. Note down the details for future use.
Once you submit the application, the registration process will be completed immediately.