MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni, MP Land Records, Khatauni, Bhulekh MP, Map Online https://mpbhulekh.gov.in/
Madhya Pradesh Government has started providing online land records (Khasra / Khatauni / Map land records / Bhulekh) in Digitization mode.All land records are made online in a Madhya Pradesh Bhulekh portal. Now, anyone can check their land record through the portal at home anytime. Madhya Pradesh Bhulekh designed and developed by the Department of Revenue. Through the portal, the user can view their land record, Khataui, measles, take deposits, and etc…
The user will no longer require rounding the offices anymore. Just by sitting home and operating a smartphone he/she can get information. If you have land and want to view the land records then go to the Madhya Pradesh Bhulekh official website to view online. In this article, we will show you how to view your land records online with map.
Benefits of MP Bhulekh
- Madhya Pradesh Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni can be downloaded through the Madhya Pradesh Bhulekh portal.
- The citizens of MP can view their land information easily online.
- The user will get full land records by sitting at home.
- There is no payment fee to check their land records.
- The user can also view their land through maps.
- This portal saves time for everyone.
MP Bhulekh खसरा खतौनी नकल (Khasra Khatauni online Check Online
Follow the simple steps shown below to check the MP Bhulekh Measles Khataui Copycat online. (MP Bhulekh Khasra/ B1/ Map Copy).
- First of all, go to the official portal of MP Bhulekh through the following link. https://mpbhulekh.gov.in/
- Click on the ‘Free Services’ option located on the homepage.
- It will redirect to the free services page.
- Select Khasra/ B1/ Map Copy option from the list.
- Next enter the district, tehsil, village, and enter captcha code.
- Click on the Vivarna Dheke (विवरण देखें) button.
- You will see the details of the land record on the next page.
- Click on the print option to take a copy of the page.
MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni (Land Records)
To view your own land records then follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, visit the following official website through the given link. http://landrecords.mp.gov.in/
- On the homepage, you will see the map of MP.
- Click on your district shown on the map.
- Select the landrecords.mp.gov.in on the website button.
- Now, select your district using the drop-down button.
- Also, choose Tahsila and click on OK.
- You will see the village with a total of measles.
- Search your village and click on the ‘Select’ option to view the details.
- Type district, tahsil, r.n.n.m, light, Gram, and year.
- Type security code is shown in the image.
- Click on the Search.
- Next page you will see land records.