MLC Elections Telangana ceo telangana Telangana MLC Elections 2022 Apply Online, Graduate constituency election, Voter Registration, Form 18, election schedule information in this article.
MLC Elections Telangana
The Telangana MLC elections are sightly different compare to Assembly and Parliament elections. The voters are the citizens who are graduated minimum of 3 years. The graduated citizens are only eligible to cast their vote in MLC elections. The graduates can apply for voter registration by filling the Form-18.
The Telangana state wants to register the voters online through the Telangana Electoral portal. The eligible candidates can register themselves by filling the Form-18 of the election commission. In this article, we will show you how to apply for the Telangana MLC Voter Registration online.
Telangana MLC Election
|Scheme||Telangana MLC Election|
|Eligibility||Only graduates in Telangana|
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana MLC Voter
If you want to vote in the upcoming Telangana MLC Elections then you should have the following eligibility.
- The applicant must be a resident of Telengana state.
- The applicant should be a graduated person.
- The candidate should have required documents.
MLC Elections Telangana Required Documents
- Educational qualifiation certificates.
- Aadhaar card
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
- Voter ID
How to Apply for Telangana MLC Voter Registration?
If you have the eligibility and want to register to vote in MLC elections then follow the given steps.
- First of all, visit the official webiste Telangana CEO using the following link.
- On the home page, select the E-Registration option.
- Now, select the Form-18 option from the list.
- After that, click on the Form-18 again.
- You will be redirected to Form-18 Registration page.
- Provide all the details given in the registration form i.e., Graduate constituency, District, Name of applicant, name, surname, gender, date of birth, and etc…
- Also, enter the education qualification and occupation.
- Then, type the address i.e., house number, town name, street, post office, and pincode.
- After that, enter the Assembly constituency voter details such as district, epic number, polling station, Sl.No in PS.
- Now, select the graduation from two options i.e., Graduate or Diploma.
- Enter the graduation details like name of university, year of passing, certifcate, and etc…
- Also, upload the passport size photo and soft copy of certifcate.
- Select the my name has been included in the electoral roll for this or any other constituenc option.
- Choose the constituency and district.
- Now, enter the Mobile number and Email ID.
- Tick “I agree” box and click on Submit button.
How to Download Telangana Electoral List?
To download the Telangana Electoral list you have to follow the given details.
- Firstly, visit the official Telangana Electoral portal.
- From the home page, select the Graduates Constituency Electoral Rolls – 2021 option.
- On the next page, select the Council constituency using teh drop-down button.
- Click on the Get Polling Stations button.
- You can see the list of polling stations.
- Search your polling station and click on View link.
- Enter the verification code as shown in image and click on Submit.
- After that, you can see the List of voters including the address, business, age, epic number, and etc…