MHADA Lottery Registration, Application, Draw Result at https://lottery.mhada.gov.in/ we Provide brief information for you related to the Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority.
Welcome to IT Central! Today in this guide we will share information about the housing scheme of Maharashtra.
Very Good news for all the people who belong to Maharashtra state.The citizens of Maharashtra can get a chance to win a house. To get a chance, the applicants should register for the official portal. By registering to the portal you get a lottery slot. If you win the lottery then you will get the 1BHK flat. There are some terms and conditions to avail of the Mhada lottery.
The Government of Maharashtra has released a scheme of housing named MHADA.
- The lottery can be decided according to the economic category i.e. Lower class, middle class, and High class.
- There are 30 million houses can get by the citizens of Maharashtra.
- The applicant must be above 18years old.
- Should be resident of Maharashtra.
- The income of the family should be under Rs. 75,000/-.
The following are the required documents to apply for the MHADA Lottery.
- Aadhaar card
- Income certificate
- PAN card
- Mobile Number
- Driving license
- Voter id
- Residence proof
- Birth proof
- Passport size photo
MHADA Lottery Application Process
Willing residents can follow the simple given process to apply for the Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority Lottery easily:
- Firstly, visit the official portal of the Housing and Area Development using the link.
- On the homepage, click on the Register option,
- Create an account with your mobile number.
- Verify your mobile number through the OTP process.
- Enter OTP in the given field.
- Click on Register.
- Select the MHADA lottery that you want to apply.
- The application form will appear on the next page.
- Provide your details along with the address.
- Attach the required documents to the application.
- Click on the Submit button to finish registration.
- Make the payment online.
Once you finish the application, note down the application or lottery number safely.
MHADA Lottery Draw Result Check
- Go to the same portal through the link. https://lottery.mhada.gov.in/
- On the homepage, click on the Lottery Result option.
- Select View option on the page.
- It will be redirected to another page.
- According to your caste category, click on the view option.
- Click on the download button.
- Save the document on your device and open the document.
- Search your name on the list.
Through the above process, the applicant can check the Lottery winners list.
For any query related to the scheme, you may contact on helpline numbers 9869988000, 022-26592692 and 022-26592693.