NREGA Job Card List 2021 Registration, MGNREGA List Check at nrega.nic.in. The Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005
All states people can check the Job Card through the official portal of the NREGA. The official portal of the NREGA is nrega.nic.in. The interested candidates can go through the portal to download or print. To download or print the NREGA Job Card the user has to register in the portal. If you don’t know how to register and login then, in this guide we will show you how to register, check your name and download the NREGA Card through quick and simple steps.
MGNREGA job card list 2021 Download Online
The interested beneficiary can see his name in NREGA Job Card List through the following process.
- Firstly, the user has to go to the official website of MGNREGA using the link given below. https://nrega.nic.in/netnrega/home.aspx.
- After that, the home page official website will open on your screen.
- On this home page, check for the Reports option and click on it.
- Next, click on the Job Card option.
- It will redirect you to another page where you need to click on the State Wise option.
- From this page, you will see all the states in India. Click on the state that you want to check.
- After that, the user has to select the financial year, district block, panchayat, etc…
- Now, click on the Proceed button to continue.
- By click on the proceed button, it will take you to another page. From this page select the Job Card number / employed registration link.
- Next, the list will be open on your screen. Use the search option to search your name in the list.
- Type your name on the search bar and click on the Search or View icon.
- Now, click on the card number which is next to your name.
- After that, you can see your Job Card. Click on the download to download or click on the print to take a copy of the Job Card.
Mgnrega Card Registration 2021 Application
The interested candidates can register to the portal and can download or print his / her job card easily;
- The First step is to visit the official portal of MNREGA through the following link. https://nrega.nic.in/netnrega/home.aspx.
- The home page of the official website will open in front of your screen.
- From this home page, the user needs to navigate to the section of Gram Panchayat and click on the Data Entry option.
- By click on this option, it will take you next page. From this page, the user has to select their state.
- It will redirect you to the registration page where the applicant has to select Financial Year, District, Block, Panchayat, User ID, Password, Captcha Code and etc…
- Click on the login button to log in to your account.
- You will be logged in successfully.
- Click on the Registration option and then select the Job Card option.
- Next click on the option called BPL Data. A new page will open in front of you. In this application, the user has to fill in all the information mentioned i.e., village, family head name, house number, category, registration date, applicant name, link, age, etc.
- Recheck once you fill the application carefully and then click on the save button to save the application.
- The application will be sent to the office and get verified by the administrator. You will get the registration number or application number, note the number for further use.
MGNREGA Job Card
NREGA Helpline Number: 1800 111 555
For MIS issue please register at https://servicedesk.nic.in
FAQ-Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the official website of NREGA?
The official website of NREGA is https://nrega.nic.in/netnrega/home.aspx.
- How can I download the NREGA Job Card?
To download or print the NREGA Job Card the user has to register in the portal.
- What is the full form of NREGA?
The full form of NREGA is Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act.