Meri Fasal Mera Byora Online Registration 2024 Haryana, print the registration form online at the official website fasal.haryana.gov.in
Meri Fasal Mera Byora
The Mari Fasal Mera Byora Yojana is started by the Government of Haryana. This scheme is launched for the sake of farmers. The government launched the portal keeping in mind the state farmers. After booking into portal. farmers will also be able to sell their crops at government godowns. Some of the details of the farmers are available on the official website i.e., fasal.haryana.gov.in.
Through this portal, the farmers can sell their crops to the government. This can be done by registering to the portal. The farmer’s crop is bought by the government of Haryana at the minimum selling price. The price is fixed by the government every year. This is called the minimum support price.
Once the crop is transported, the amount will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account. Through this, the government and farmers are benefited. If you are interested in this scheme, you can register to the portal and sell your fasal. In this article, we will show you how to register for the Meri Fasal Mera Byora scheme.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Details
|Name of Scheme
|Meri Fasal Mera Byora Yojana
|CM Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar
|Farm registration online
|Farmers of state
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Services
Mari Fasal Mera Byora Yojana is an online portal launched by the Haryana state government. Where all farmer services are available at a single portal. The following are the services available in the portal.
- Farmer registration.
- Meri Fasal Mera byora details
- Farm or land details.
- Details of all crops sown by farmers in the state of Haryana.
- Details of purchase and sale of crops by the farmer.
- Payment details after selling the crop.
- Details about the distribution of seeds, agricultural credit and fertilizers to farmers.
- Farmer’s information and details of selling crops.
- Bank account information.
Required Documents for the Application form
- Aadhaar card
- Mobile number linked to aadhaar
- Passport size photo of the applicant
- Bank account passbook
- Land documents
- Khasra Khatauni number
- Murabba number
- Measles number
- Residency documents
Eligibility to apply for the Meri Fasal Mera Byora Details
The following conditions should be met to apply for the Mari Fasal Mera Byora details
- The applicant must be a farmer.
- The farmer should own land in his name.
- The farmer should be a permanent resident of Haryana State.
- The applicant must have the land documents i.e., Khasra Khatauni number, Murabba number, Measles number, and residency proof documents.
Meri Fasal Mera Bora Online Registration
The farmers can follow the given steps to apply for the Mari Fasal Mera Byora Yojana online.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Mari Fasal Mera Byora Yojana at fasal.haryana.gov.in.
- On the home page, select the Kisan Anubagh (किसान अनुभाग) option.
- After that, select the Kisan Panjikaran (Farmer Registration) option.
- Then, enter your Mobile number and captcha as shown in the image.
- Now, you can see the registration form.
- Enter the details of the farmer including the father’s name, mobile number, email id, address, taluk, etc…
- Then, you will know the marmalade/ measles number of your land.
- If you don’t know your murabba or khasra katuani number then search your name to see your details.
- After that, you have to enter the information about your crop.
- Enter the bank account details and click on continue.
- After that, submit the required documents to the application form.
- Enter the registration id and password. Using these you can login to your account.
How to Print the Registration Form?
To print the registration form you have to follow the given steps.
- Firstly, go to the मेरी फसल मेरा ब्यौरा official portal.
- After that, you can see the Farmer’s Section.
- Then, select the Print Registration form option.
- After that, enter the mobile number, Harvest season, name, and bank account number.
- Then, click on the print button to print the registration form.
1.what is Meri Fasal MeraByora?
meri fasal mera byora is an online portal launched by the Haryana Government.