Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana apply online at official portal at http://22.214.171.124/ and fasal.haryana.gov.in
Mera Pani Meri Virasat
Haryana State Government has launched the scheme called Mera Pani Meri Virasaat Scheme for farmers. Under the scheme, the government of the Haryana state will provide the incentive of Rs. 7000 per acre. This scheme will encourage the farmers to ensure water waste. According to the State records the state is producing the 69 lakh metric tonnes of paddy.
The government of the Haryana state recently transferred the first installment of incentives where Rs. 2000 per acre. The installment will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account.
Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme details
|Name of Scheme||Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana|
|Launched by||Government of Haryana|
|Benefit||Incentives of Rs 7000 per acre|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of state|
|Official Website||http://126.96.36.199 |
Generally, paddy cultivation requires more water. In Haryana, many districts farm the paddy crop. The government is decided to provide the funds i.e., 7000 per acre to cultivate alternative crop.
मेरा पानी मेरी विरासत योजना
Under this scheme, the farmers need to produce alternative crops i.e., maize, cotton, urad, moong, sesame, tomato, and other vegetables. To take advantage of the scheme, the farmers need to register on the official portal before July 31st.
For now, the government is stopped the registration process and will continue after some days. As soon as the registration page starts the farmers should register themselves to avail of benefits from the scheme.
The farmers should meet the following criteria to apply for the Mera Pani Meri Viraset Scheme.
- The farmer should be a resident of Haryana state.
- The farmers who are operating electric motor tube wells of 50 hp are not allowed to grow the paddy crop.
- The farmers should have the required documents and an aadhaar-linked bank account.
Documents required to apply for the Scheme
The farmers should have the following documents to apply for the Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme.
- Aadhaar card
- Bank passbook
- Address proof
- Bank account ifsc code and account number
- Mobile number
- Pan card
- Voter ID
- Land documents
- Passport size photo
Mera Pani Meri Virasat Registration
How to Apply for Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana 2022
To apply for the Mera Pani Meri Virasata Yojana the farmers should register to the portal. The state farmers can follow the given steps to register for the scheme.
- First, visit the official portal of the Mera Pani Meri Viraset Scheme i.e., http://188.8.131.52
- On the home page, you have to click on the Apply option.
- After that, enter the Aadhaar number.
- Click on the Next button.
- Now, you have to enter the details of the farmer i.e., district, tehsil, block, village, name, gender, and category.
- Also, enter the bank details.
- After that, click on the Save & Next button.
- Then, upload the required documents.
- Finally, click on the Submit button.
- Toll-Free No: 1800 180 2117
- Mail Address: Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department Krishi Bhawan, Sector 21, Panchkula
- E-mail ID: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helpline Number: 01722571553, 2571544
- Fax: 0172-2563242
- Kisan Call Centre-18001801551