MeeBhoomi Search ROR-1B, Adangal, AP Land Records at Andhra Pradesh Meebhoomi official website at www.meebhoomi.ap.gov.in
The Andhra Pradesh state government has taken the initiative to launch an official website called Meebhoomi for land documents and records. Through this portal, the people of Andhra Pradesh can search the adangal, ROR, 1B land records by sitting at home. Without going to any office the people can get the land-related information within seconds. All you need is a mobile or pc with an internet connection to get the AP land records details.
In this article we are going to provide you the details regarding the Meebhoomi search ROR-1B, Adangal, Land Records, Login, and more.
Meebhoomi AP – meebhoomi.ap.gov.in
|Name of Portal||Meebhoomi|
|Launched by||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Objective||To provide land documents online|
|Beneficiary||citizens of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Facilities||ROR-1B, Adangal, Land records, and more.|
How to get ROR-1B details in Meebhoomi AP?
The candidate can get the ROR-1B details online by visiting the Mebhoomi AP. The following steps show you how to do it.
- First of all visit the official portal of Meebhoomi AP using the given link. http://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/
- The home page of the official portal will appear on your screen.
- Now, select the 1-B option. Then, click on the Village 1-B option.
- Enter the village, district, mandal.
- Also, type security code in the given field.
- Click on the generate 1B-ROR button.
- The ROR details will appear on your screen.
Search AP Land Records Online
To search land records online the user has to follow the given steps. The following process shows how to search AP Land records online.
- Firstly, go to the official portal of AP Meebhoomi through the given link.
- The home page of the official Meebhoomi portal will appear on your screen.
- On the home page, select Adangal option.
- Now, click on Village adangal link.
- Enter the details of village, district, and block.
- Also, type the security code in the given field.
- Click on the Generate Adangal button.
The adangal details will appear on your screen.
Download Adangal Online
To download adangal online, the user has to follow the given process.
- Firstly, visit the official portal of MeeBhoomi AP using the given link.
- From the home page, click on the Mee Adangal option.
- After that, enter the details of village, gram, district.
- Next, enter the security code in given box.
- Enter the Survey number.
- Then, click on the View Aadangal button.
- The adangal will show on your page.
- Click on the Print button to download the adangal records.
How to Login to MeeBhoomi Portal?
The department users can login to the official Meebhoomi portal. To login to the Meebhoomi portal the user has to follow the given steps.
- First, go to the official website of Meebhoomi AP.
- On the home page, click on the Department login option.
- Enter the user name and password in the given fields.
- Select the district.
- Type the captcha code in the given field.
- Click on the Login button.
Email ID: email@email@example.com
FAQs- Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I download Meebhoomi land records?
To download land records online, the user has to go to the AP Meebhoomi portal. Then, select the adangal and select the details. Then, click on print to download land records.
- How to view ror-1b online?
To view ROR-1B online, the person has to visit the Meebhoomi portal. Then, select the ROR-1B option. Select the details and click on generate option.