bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in Portal | Mahabhulekh Online Land Record 2020 | Digital SatBara 2020 | Mahabhulekh Portal Mahabhulekh 7/12 Abhilekh Search Land Records at bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in
Mahabhulekh is a land record website of Maharashtra state. The Mahabhulekh portal provides 7/12 and 8A extract to the residents of Maharashtra. The portal also includes the latest debates information, security interest on the property, digital maps.
Anyone now can check their land record through the portal at home anytime. If you have land and want to view the land records then go to the Mahabhulekh official website to view online. In this article we will show you how to view your land records online with map.
Benefits of Mahabhulekh
- The citizens can check their land records online at any time.
- The user can get full land records information by sitting at home.
- There is no payment fee to check their land records.
- The user can also view their land through maps.
- It will also save time for every person.
Mahabhulekh Land Record Search Online
To check your land record online in Mahabhulekh portal then follow the steps given below:
- First, go to the official portal of Mahabhulekh using the link.
- On the left side of the homepage, select your district using the drop-down button.
- Then click on the Go button.
- It will take you to another page, where you need to select extract 7/12 or 8 a.
- Also, select districts using drop-down button.
- Select Taluka and then Village.
- Now, you can search by using Survey Number/Group Number, Alphabetical survey number/group number, First name, Name In, Last Name, or Full name.
- Click on the Search button.
- Select your name from the list.
- Enter your registered mobile number.
- Click on Submit.
- The next page will display the Land records on the screen.
Mahabhulekh 7/12 Mutation Entry
- Firstly, visit to the official portal of PDE for Property Registration and Mutation in Land Records.
- Login to the portal if you have already registered.
- Click on proceed to login button.
- Enter your username and password.
- Enter captcha code in the box.
- Press Login button to sign-in to your account.
- Next, click on the 7/12 Mutation option.
- Choose your role in next page.
- You can now change the mutation record and click on submit.
- Once you submit the application, it will be updated within few minutes.
Through the portal, the user can make changes, register property, and updation in land records. All you need to do is register into the portal and then do whatever you want.
Comment if you have any doubt and share if this article helpful to you.