LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2022-23 Application, Details, Last Date, Eligibility check at www.licindia.in
The LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2022-2021 Application, Details, Last Date, Eligibility: students all over India can apply for the LICscholarship at https://www.licindia.in. The student needs to submit the application form to get the benefits of the scholarship. In this guide, we will share with you all the details of the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship.
LIC (Life Corporation of India) recently lanced a welfare program called LIC Golden Jubilee scholarship. The objective of the scheme is to provide financial support to students all over India. The fund is processed through the scholarships. Irrespective of all caste and religion they are providing scholarships to students with weak backgrounds. Any technical course i.e Diploma, ITI and etc… will be taken consider for this scholarship.
The students who are pursuing 10th, 11th, and 12th are eligible to apply for the scholarship. Also, the student must pass their previous final exam at least with 60% or above. The eligible students will get the scholarship amount directly to the linked bank account.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
|Name of Scheme||LIC Jubilee Scholarship|
|Announced by||LIC Corp.|
|Scheme Type||Government scheme|
|Beneficiary||10th and 12th studying students|
|Motto||To provide financial support for students|
|Last date||31st December 2020|
LIC Scholarship 2022-23
|CATEGORY||NUMBER (Since Inception)||Amount sanctioned in र|
|ADVANCEMENT OF EDUCATION||252||41,49,85,200|
|OBJECTS OF GENERAL PUBLIC UTILITY||78||21,29,12,510|
LIC Jubilee Scholarship 2022-23 Application Process
The interested candidates can follow the given steps to apply for LIC Scholarship;
- Firstly, visit the official website of LIC India i.e. https://www.licindia.in.
- On the homepage, click on the pop-up called “GOLDEN JUBILEE SCHOLARSHIP”.
- Next, select the “Click here to apply online for GJF Scholarship 2020” link.
- Fill in the application with all the candidate’s details i.e. state, name, father’s name, mother’s name, pin code, annual income, year of passing and etc…
- Also, provide the account details i.e. account number and IFSC Code.
- Recheck the application and then click on the Submit button to declare.
Documents Required for LIC Jubilee Scholarship
The following are the important documents the applicant should submit with the application form:
- Aadhaar card
- Bank passbook
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Education certificate
- Identity card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Students who are studying 10th, 11th, and 12th are only eligible to apply for the scheme.
- The family income should not exceed Rs. 100,000/- per annum.
- Only one of the children in the family will get the scholarship.
- The student must have 75% of attendance in the school.
- The family should not own a 4-wheeler vehicle i.e. car, jeep.
- Any technical course i.e Diploma, ITI and etc… will be taken consider for this scholarship.
Benefits of LIC Jubilee Scholar-ship
The LIC providing scholarships for students who are studying government and also private. The eligible student will get the lump sum amount of Rs. 20,000. The scholarship amount will be given to the students through installments, total 3 months. The special category girl who is studying 12th class will get the amount of 10,000 additional apart from the normal scholarship.
Contact LIC Call Center: 022 6827 6827
Life Insurance Corporation of India
Corporate Office : Yogakshema Building,
Jeevan Bima Marg, P.O. Box No – 19953,
Mumbai – 400 021 IRDAI Reg No- 512
FAQ-Frequently Asked Questions
- What is LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship?
LIC stands for Life Corporation of India it starts a scheme called LIC Golden Jubilee scholarship. The objective of the scheme is to provide financial support to students all over India.
- Who are eligible for the scheme?
The students who are studying 10th, 11th, and 12th are eligible. Also, the student must pass their previous final exam at least with 60% or above grades.
- How can I get the benefit from the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship?
The eligible students will get the scholarship amount directly to the linked bank account.
- What is the benefit of the LIC Scholarship?
The eligible students will get the lump sum amount of Rs. 20,000 directly to their bank account.
- What is the official website of the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship?
The official website of the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship is https://www.licindia.in