PSC Thulasi Kerala Registration, Login, Profile, Application at thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in. PSC Thulasi (Kerala Public Service Commission).
The portal Kerala public service commission is created by the Constitution of India. Through the portal, the residents can check the notification, exam schedule, interview schedule, post wise schedule, physical efficiency test, practical test, results, and etc… In order to benefit from all the features, the user must register to the portal.
In this guide we will show you how to Register, Login, fill the application form online in the PSC Thulasi Kerala portal step by step.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login
- The first step is to open the official portal of the KPSC Kerala using the link given below. thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in
- Go to the login page of the portal.
- Type the User ID and Password in the given fields.
- Click on the Login button to get logged into your account.
- On the next page type your name, Date of Birth, Gender, Religion, Caste, Sub Caste, Reservation Group, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, and other details.
- Click on the Save button and then proceed button.
- In the address section, type your House Name, Number, Street, Post Office number, State, District, Taluk, Village, and other details.
- Select the check box if your permanent address is the same as in the given address.
- Choose the Save option and then the Proceed button.
- Attach the required documents to the form.
- Click on all remaining checkboxes for confirmation.
- Next, click on the Ok button.
- Now, on the digital signature option, use a mouse or finger to draw a signature.
- Then select the OK button.
- Finally, click on the Submit option to finalize the process.
Remember this is a one-time process, it cannot ask you every time you login into your account.
KPSC Thulasi Registration
thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in Portal. If you want to register into the portal then the given process will show you how to register step by step.
- Firstly, visit the official website of Kerala Thulasi website through the following link.
- It will be redirected to the official portal homepage.
- Navigate and go to the Login page.
- Select the Signup button.
- It will take you to the registration page where the user needs to fill in the details.
- Type your Name, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Caste, Sub Caste, Caste, ID Proof, ID Proof Details, and Aadhaar Number.
- And finally, enter your mobile number.
- Click on continue.
- Now set a new user id and password.
- Retype the password for confirmation.
- Type the Access Code and then select the Declaration Check Box.
- Recheck all the details and click on the submit button.
- Thereby the registration process is completed and notes down the application number.
KPSC Thulasi Login my Profile Page
Follow the steps given below to know how to change the OTR profile details
- First, visit the Official website of Kerala Thulasi Portal through the following link.
- It will redirect you to the home page of the official portal.
- Click on the Login button on the homepage.
- On the next page, type your User ID and Password on the Login Page.
- Choose the OTR Profile once you logged in.
- Now, select the Educational Qualification button.
- Now change the details at your will.
- Once you change the details then click on the Save button to save the changes on your profile.
How to Edit Signature and Photo
- The first step is to go to the Official Portal of Kerala Thulasi Portal using the link below.
- Click on the Login option from the homepage.
- Type your User Name and Password on the Login Page.
- It will be redirected to the dashboard of your account.
- Next, click on the Add or Change option to add a new picture.
- Now upload the signature or photo.
- Click on the Save button to save the changes.
FAQ-Frequently Asked Questions
- What is KPSC?
The portal Kerala public service commission is created by the Constitution of India. Through the portal, the residents can check the notification, exam schedule, interview schedule, post wise schedule, physical efficiency test, practical test, results, and etc…
- How can I register to the portal?
Visit the official portal of the KPSC then go to the registration section. Fill in all the details and then click on the submit.
- What is the official website of Kerala Thulasi Portal?
The official website of the Kerala Thulasi is thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in.