Kisan Credit Card for farmers apply online, Kisan Credit Card (KCC) apply online, application form, check loan status online at official website at pmkisan.gov.in
Kisan Credit Card
The farmers who are eligible under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana can get loans through the KCC. The interest of the loans is as much as low as 4%. The eligible farmers can apply for the Kerdit Card to get the benefits. The credit cardholder can apply for a loan from the issuing bank for agricultural purposes. This scheme was introduced by the Government of India. In this article, we will show you how to apply for a loan and check your loan status online.
Pmkisan.gov.in KCC 2023
|Name of Scheme||Kisan Credit Card|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Objective||To provide Kisan Credit Card to farmers|
|Benefits||Loan from banks for agricultural purposes|
PM Kisan Credit Card Apply
The eligible farmers can download the KCC form and consult the issuing bank to apply for loans. If you want to get a loan from the government, you should have the Kisan Credit Card. Make sure to apply for a credit card to avail of the scheme benefits. Once you avail of the card, the card will be useful for 5 years. Until the next five years, the farmer can avail the benefits from the KCC scheme.
Pm Kisan Credit Card Loan Form Download
A lot of banks are providing the Kisan Credit Card as well as kcc loan for farmers. There are top banks like HDFC, SBI, and more that are providing KCC Loans. The main objective of the Pradhan Mantri Kcc Yojana is to provide financial support for the farmers. The farmers can buy essentials for farming/ agriculture. The beneficiary farmers can download the KCC Form 2021 at the official website at pmkisan.gov.in. You can also download the application form offline by visiting the banks either public or private. The following are the Public sector banks offering the KCC Loans.
List of Banks offering KCC Loans:
- State Bank of India
- NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India)
- IDBI (Industrial Development Bank of India)
- NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development)
You can also apply for the KCC scheme at private banks. Here is the list of private banks offering the Kisan Credit Card loan.
- BOI (Bank of India)
- IOB (Indian Overseas Bank)
- OGB (Odisha Gramya Bank)
KCC Loan Required Documents
The farmer should have the following documents to apply for the KCC Loan online or offline. You can check the documents and other details at pmkisan.gov.in
- Aadhaar card of the farmer
- PAN Card copy
- Residence proof
- Farming land details
- Mobile number
- Photo of applicant
- The applicant must be a farmer.
- The farmer should have own land to cultivate.
- The farmer must come under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- The famer should have the all land documents.
How to Apply for Kisan Credit Card Online?
The eligible candidates can apply for a KCC by following the given process.
Steps to apply KCC Online:
- Firstly, visit the official website of bank.
- On the home page, search for the KCC Apply option.
- Application form will open on your screen.
- Fill in the application form with your details.
- Upload the land and proof of documents.
- Re-check the application form.
- Click on the Submit button to finish the process.
- You will get the application form id/ reference id.
How to apply for KCC Loan?
- Go to the official bank’s website.
- Search for KCC Loan apply online option.
- Fill up the application form with the details.
- Attach the required details to application form.
- Click on the Submit button.
How to check Loan Application Status?
Applied farmers can check the application status through the following steps.
- First of all visit the official webiste of the bank.
- Select the check application status option.
- Enter the application id, reference id in the given field.
- Click on the Search button.
- Application status will appear on your screen.
FAQ- Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I get Kisan Credit Card?
By visiting the bank or official webiste of Bank to apply for a Kisan Credit Card.
- Can I correct details in KCC Form?
Yes, you can corecct details by visiting the Bank.
- What is the official webiste of Kisan Credit Card scheme?
Official webiste of PM Kisan Credit Card:- pmkisan.gov.in